Chapter 8

Damiens pov:

I made my way to the kitchen to see my father standing making breakfast happily for both of us. "Good morning son" he told me once he saw me. "Good morning dad, are you okey?" I asked him. He looked confused. "Yeah, I am why are you asking?" He told me but I decided not to tell him. "Oh yeah nothing just asking" I told him. "Alright, go get ready for school or you'll be late, your breakfast will be ready eat it in school" my dad told me turning around to face the oven.
Once I was done I made my way downstairs took my breakfast and headed to the bus. Once I got in I noticed Elena in the back sitting all alone, I made my way to her put my back on the empty seat next to her and sat. "Good morning Elena, what are you doing here all alone" I asked her because Oliver always with her. "Oh Oliver couldn't come today" she said facing me. " well then you wont mind me sitting here" I told her with a smile on my face. She smiled back, with just a little smile she made me feel happy. I need to make a move, I need to do something. I took her hand gently and hid it in my hoodie pockets. She looked at me confused and looked away quickly, she didn't removed her hand she liked it, I felt her blushing but she hid her face.
Couple of minutes later we arrived to the school and I let go of her hand in case she felt uncomfortable. We walked inside the school together, we went to out lockers together, we went to the class together we did everything together today.
The bell rang and we went to the cafeteria, my friends wanted to eat with me and I couldn't decline but Elena didn't have anyone to eat with I felt bad for her. "Dude! Why are you with that new weird girl all the time" my friend asked me. I felt anger filling me inside did he say weird. "What's so weird about her" I asked. "Don't you know about her, about her father that he is prison, it seems like he's a. Criminal" he answered me. My blood was boiling at this point, I would love to punch that face of his. "That doesn't make her weird is her fathers problem not hers she has nothing to do with it, got it?" I said with a warning look. "Okey damn chi-" we heard a tray of food fall, I turned around to see Elena's food tray on the floor and Della is rubbing it against the floor with her heal. I got up to help Elena and once I almost reached her my friend grabbed me. "Don't do it" he told me. "So Elena, I heard your father is a criminal?" Della said to Elena, I looked at Elena she looked angry with little teary eyes. "What did you say, wh*re?" Elena said with anger rising in her voice to Della. "Excuse me? Your a criminal!!" Della said. Elena walked forward to her and slapped across her face, Della's face looked face. "Oh my god are you gonna kill me n-" Della  couldn't finish her sentence because Elena slapped her harder across her face. Della grabbed Elenas face. "Watch what I'm ab-" Della couldn't finish again because Elena was already on top of her on the floor punching her face till it bleeds and have bruises. I noticed the teachers are running to the cafeteria so I took Elena  quickly and left the cafeteria before any of the teacher see her. I took her to an empty classroom closing the door behind us. She was breathing hard and crying. Her hands were bleeding. I stepped in closer and hugged her tightly. "I know your father is a good person and will do everything for you" I told her. "My dad died" she told me with a shaky voice and sobbing on my shirt. I didn't say anything and hugged her tighter. "Damien he died" she kept on saying that he is dead and that she don't know where or from what or anything about his death. "Elena trust me everything will be okey" I let go of her to see her face. I cupped her face in my hands leaning close. "Elena is okey, everything will be fine" she started sobbing more. "You can cry in front of me Elena" she bursted in tears hugging me really tight. I had butterflies in my stomach I love the way she trust me with her tears and feelings, I love Elena so much, I hope she loves me as much as I do. We skipped all classes, we stayed in this empty classroom till the end of the school day. She cried to me couple of times, she vented to me couple of times, we laughed, we hugged, we talked about our childhood, I realized that we had many things in common in childhood, on the same day we were in the same place with a close friend and did the same things and we couldn't remember the name of the friend we had, after this day I knew every single detail about her, her brithday, favorite color, favorite food, favorite sport, hobby, her plans for future every single detail. I told her mine.
Once the bell rang it was the end of the school, her eyes were swollen from crying so I covered her eyes all the way till the exit. I walked with her back home and watch her go inside her house. She waved at me with a big smile, I love the way she smiled, I love everything about her.
I headed home my dad was laying down on the couch watching tv, he looked tired so I didn't bother him. I made my way to my room changed and all I did is think about her..

Elenas pov:
The moment I closed the front door. "Elena are you okey? My mom got a call from school that you did a huger fight today and skipped all the classes" he told me and looked at my bleeds hands. "Elena what did you do" my brothers voice got louder. "What did you do Elena!!" My brother yelled at me. "She talked about my father without knowing anything Kai! You would do the same!!" I yelled back. We stood there looking at each other not knowing what to say, we both knew that he would do the same if he were in my place. "Kai stop she had the right to do it" Leo said from the back. "Elena! Come here right now!!" I heard my mom yelling, my brother Kai gave me a sign to leave the house until my mom calmed down. I left the house and walked to the river. I sat there for hours looking at the sky, it was getting dark and I still didn't get a phone call from my brother to come back home. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Oliver. "Oliver? What are you doing here??" I asked, he didn't live close to this place how did he find me. "I come here often, but today i came to see a surprise sitting in my spot" he said with a smile on his face and looked on my hand. "What's wrong with your hands? It looks like you fought someone" Oliver said looking down on my hands. "I fought with Della today she said my father is a criminal" Oliver looked up at me. "She said what?? That brat" I laughed. "Let's sit do-" he couldn't finish, my phone rang and I answered. "Mom is calm you can come home now" my brother Kai said and hung up. "Excuse me I need to go home now see you" I said to Oliver and ran off.
Once I reached home I quickly went to my room and closed the door.
The moment I was getting ready to sleep I got a text from a unknown number

Unknown: hello? Elena?
Me: hello who is this?
Unknown: is me Damien
Me: oh Damien how did you get my number?
Damien: you told me your phone number
Me: oh yeah right, thank you for today but I still got in trouble
Damien: I still hope you feel better
Me: oh.. thank you
Damien: how are you now? Are you okey??
Me: yeah thank you!
Damien: well glad to know, goodnight
Me: goodnight Damien
This is the last thing I wanted to read for this day, I love Damien so much...