Chapter 13

I woke up in the morning by my phone ring. I picked it up and Damien was calling me early in the morning. I got curious what was so important to call me this early.
Damien: did you hear, theres no school today!!
Me: wait really?
Damien: yeah wanna hang out?
Me: oh of course yes, should I invite my friend?
Damien: of course if you want to
Me: alright great when?
Damien: maybe around at 12:00
Me: where?
Damien: in the park
Me: great! See you there.
I told him and hung up, I was quite excited for today. It's 8 in the morning I got up from bed and called Violet. Took her 5 minutes to pick up her phone.
Me: Violet get ready Damien wants to hand out
Violet: alright sure
Me: I will come and get you alright
Violet: alright see you
And I hung up the phone then I made my way to the bathroom but it was already taken. "Who's in the bathroom?" I yelled. "Is me, I'm about to take a bath" Leo said. "No wait! It will take long let me get ready first" I answered. "Alright come in be fast" Leo said while opening the door. The moment I entered I saw perfume bottles. "Are you going on a date or something" I said teasingly. "Yeah actually" he answered I immediately spit the water in my mouth. "You? Date? Impossible" I told him. "Are you done?" He said with annoyed look. "No no wait" I finished my business and left the bathroom. "Im handsome all the girls wish to be with me by the way" he said. I couldn't believe my ears my brother Leo finally found someone.
I went back yo my room to pick an outfit. Dress? What if we will go picnic? Hoodie and jeans? Maybe is comfortable..
I felt like exploding, I didn't know what to wear. Until I found a stretchy comfortable dress. "Hmm I think I will wear it".
I got ready fixed my hair and wore this beautiful dress. I made my way downstairs and my mom looked at me like is a first time she saw me. "Darling you look amazing! You have plans today?" My mom asked with shocked impression. "Yeah I'm going to hang out with my friends" I answered. Her expression changed to a smile. "Alright come here and eat before you go" I smile and made my way to the stool.

Once I finished eating I got up and checked the time on my phone. 11:45. Took me so long to change and get ready I see. "See you mom" I said putting my shoes on. "See you!" And after hearing that I headed out.

I finally reached Violet house it was 12:01 we were late but I was sure Damien didn't reach on time either. "Elena!!" I turned and saw Violet wore a dress too. "Your beautiful Violet" I said with a smile. "Thank you, Elena you look beautiful too, now lets goo!" She said with a smile.
Once we reached the park it was 12:30 Damien was waiting for us in the corner of the park. "Damien!!" I yelled, he turned around and looked at me up and down while walking towards us. "You guys are ready??" Damien said with a big smile. "Yeahhhh" Violet said loudly. "Theres a great cafe nearby wanna try it" Damien said. "Sure thing!" Me and Violet answered.

When we reached the restaurant some waitresses came and opened the door for all three of us. "Greetings, welcome to our restaurant. How many are in the party?" The waitress asked up. "Oh just us, three" Damien answered. "Alright follow me to your table" the waitress said leading us to out table. Once we sat down we thanked her for the menu. I opened it and searched for something that I could eat. Butter-fried chicken.
We were ready to order so the waitress came over to out table. "Are you ready to order?" She asked us. "Yes please, can I have butter- fried chicken?" I said. "Can I order salmon crispy roll?" Violet said. "And I would like butter- fried chicken" Damien said. "Is that all, would you like any side dishes?" The waitress asked. "Oh yes please could you bring two steamed rice" I said. "Of course on is way" the waitress said. Damien turned to me. "Why two?" He asked. "For me and you, you ordered fried chicken it will taste good with rice trust me." I answered. "Oh alright then" Damien said.

When we were finished with our food. "It was delicious!" Violet said with a huge smile on her face. "Yeah I loved it" I said. "Then we should come where often all together" Damien said with a smile. "Let's go on a walk!" Violet said walking between me and Damien holding my hand. "I wont say no" I said while laughing. "Sure!" Damien said making his way next to me while looking at me.
2 hours later:
We walked around went shopping and went to small cafes too
"Guys I'm gonna go home is late see you at school tomorrow" Violet said. "Alright see you!" I said and she left now is only me and Damien.
Suddenly I felt drops of water on my face. "Looks like it will rain" Damien said looking up to the sky. He took my hand. "Let's go before it will pouring" he said while walking then running but it was too late. "Is already pouring!!" I yelled bc the sound of the rain was loud, I was soaked wet. "Theres no use of running now! Damien I want to stay in the rain!!" I yelled and he stopped running so did I. I looked up to the sky enjoying the rain with closed eyes. "Elena.." I heard a quiet voice, I looked at Damien and he was in front of me. "Elena I can't hold it no more" he said cupping my face in his hands looking directly in my eyes. "D-Damien what do you mean.." I said with a struggle. "I will show you" he said leaning closer closing his eyes. I closed my eyes, he kissed me and I kissed him back we were soaking wet but neither of us cared about it now that we had each other...