Chapter 10

Damien's pov:
In the morning I woke up with my neck in so much pain. "Um, good morning Damien" Elena said looking at me with her sleepy green eyes. "Good morning Elena" I said with a smile, she smiled back with a beautiful smile. "Kids! Come down to eat breakfast" Elena's mother called for us. Elena and I headed to the kitchen and sat down. Her mother made pancakes they looked delicious. "Thank you!" I said. "No problem honey, enjoy" Elena's mother told me, they were such a sweet and kind family I would live here.

When we finished eating Elena's mother said for us to get ready for school but I didn't have any other clothes I was here from yesterday. "Damien, go ask Kai for some clothes he has some for you" Elena's mother told me. "Sure thank you" I answered, I made my way to Kai's room. "Hey Kai can I borrow some clothes please?" I asked from Kai, kai turned around. "Sure pick an outfit you like from my closet" he said. I walked up to the closet and picked an outfit I liked the most. "Thank you I will wash it and give it back." I told him leaving his room. Elena was already ready walking down the stairs so was her brothers. "Alright Damien and Elena the bus is here for you, hurry up" Elena's mother said. "Alright mom, lets go Damien!" Elena said with a smile, my heart was beating hard it felt like is about to jump from my chest, I put my shoes on and took my bag and we both entered the bus. Everyone's eyes were on us. "Dude why did you come with her?" My friend ask but I pushed him aside and sat next to Elena. "Is find Damien go sit next to your friend" Elena told me. "Elena I wanna sit next to you" I told her, her face turned red i wanted to say something but. "Damien!!! Why did you come with that freak baby!" I heard Della screaming running towards me. "What do you want Della you act like we are together when were not" I told her giving her a annoying look. "Baby what do yo-" I interrupted. " Della leave me alone your annoying" once I said it everyone looked at me like I killed somebody. Della looked at Elena with a warning look and left.

Once we arrived to school I walked out with Elena and Oliver came with us, he came between us so I pushed him aside and gave Oliver a warning look. Oliver looked annoyed but didn't say a thing. "Damien I have first class science what about you" Elena said turning around to face me. "I have english" I answered. "Oh alright see you after class. I entered my classroom, it was already boring without her, I sat down quietly and some girl sat next to me she was pretty but not as pretty as Elena. She had brown hair really dark green eyes with bright red lipstick. "Hey! I heard you know everything around the school" she said. "Um yes, why?" I answered. "Oh I need help I'm new here" she said with a puppy eyes. "Yeah sure I can show you around.." I said. "Aw thanks!" She said with a wink. After class I walked out with this new girl and I noticed Elena walked out with some girl. Her eyes looked into mine and looked at the girl next to me. Her smile faded little.

She walked up to me and the new girl. "Hey Damien who's this?" Elena said. "Oh that's a ne-" I couldn't finish my sentence as the new girl interrupted. "That's none of your business, lets go Damien!" The new girl said to Elena, she took my hand and walked away, I didnt get a chance to say bye to Elena. "What's wrong with you new girl" I said pushing her away from me. "Oh sorry Damien I thought she was bothering you." She said with a smirk on her face. "You were wrong she never bothers me, now excuse m-" she took my hand again. "But i need your help.." she said with a look I couldn't describe. "Let's go Damien show me around the school" she said pulling me with her.

When I showed her around the school the last room was library. "Thank you Damien, by the my name is Olga" she said. "Alright thanks I need to go" I told her walking out of the library. "Damien wait! I hurt my ankle can you help me.." I turned around to see her sitting on a chair, I walked up to her to see her ankle. I sat on one knee and took her ankle. "Ouch.." she squeaked. "Theres nothing Olga" I told her. "But it hurts Damien" she said, I got up and gave her a confused look. "How did you get hurt anyways, you were fine a minute ago" I asked her. "Oh um.." silence was the answer, I walked out of the library and bumped into Elena and another girl next to her. "Oh hey Elena!" I said with a smile. "Hey Damien, what were you doing in there with that new girl?" She said with annoyed. "Oh nothing I just showed her arou-" Olga interrupted me again. "Damien!! How sweet of you to wait for me." She said stepping out of the library. She came closer and held my hand, she held my hand in front of Elena. Elena looked at my hand that shes holding then at my eyes. "Oh I see" Elena said looking at Olga like shes about to kill her. "Elena forget about her she's just a brat" Elena's friend said. "Excuse me? I think your the brat here for saying that" Olga said looking at Elena's friend. Elena's friend wanted to say something but Elena covered her mouth and walked away. "Ugh they are so weak" she said pulling me with her but I let go of her hand and catches up with Elena. "I'm sorry" I apologized. "Is okey Damien" Elena's friend said I was expecting the same from Elena but she kept a straight face.

When the school was over I wanted to walk Elena back home but I couldn't she was walking with Oliver. I was filling with jealousy, I was angry. "Hey Damien!!" Olga came over and took my hand, I let go off her hand and walked away...