Chapter 18

My brother got up from the floor and looked down on my hand. "Elena your hand.." he told me pointing at it. I looked at it. It was all covered in blood, a deep cut in the middle. "Oh god Elena! Are you alright?" Violet said as she got up from the bed. "Come on!" She said as she take my other hand and lead me to the kitchen.

Once we reached the kitchen she reached for the first aid kit. "Give me your hand" she told me with a worried tone. I gave her my hand and she started bandaging it.

When she finished I smiled at her. "Thank you" I told her as I lean in to hug her. "Your my best friend that was nothing, also thank you for saving me" she said with a giggle and I giggled with her. "Wait what about my mom!" I said with very scared expressions. My heart was beating very hard as I ran to my moms room. I slammed the door open and ran up to her. She was sleeping, I checked her pulse. "She's alright! Thanks god" as I finished someone slammed the door behind me. I turned around to see my brother Leo running towards. Once he reached my mom he pushed me away and I gave him a seat stare.

————————————————
In the morning I woke up and had my usual routine but this time with Violet. This routine was always tiring and boring but violet was with me.

Once we were done we put our shoes on to leave for bus. "Bye mom! I hope you will feel better soon" I said as I waved at my mom with a smile. We got inside the bus and sat in our spot in the back of the bus. From what happened I was still in shock but Violet was with me. "Hey Elena!" I heard someone calling my name. I thought it was Damien but it was Oliver. "Oh long time no see!" I said with a smile. He walked up to me and sat next to me. "How are you!" He said with a smile. "Oh I'm great" I answered with a smile. "Glad to h-" Oliver couldn't finish his sentence as Damien got in the bus. "Elena!" He said while giving death stare to Oliver. "Oh Damien!!" I said back getting up from my seat and making my way over to him. Once he reached me he leaned closer to my ear. "Did you sleep well?" He whispered with a smirk. "Yeah. You're always flirty" I whispered back with a giggle. "What are you doing" Oliver said as he grab my wrist. "Get your hands off of her" Damien yelled at him with a warning look stepping in. "Woah dude chill" Oliver said as he took his hand of me and backed up. The whole bus was looking at me. "Good. Let's go Elena" Damien said as he took my hand.

Once the bus arrived to school everyone got off but me, Damien, Violet and Oliver were the last people to get off the bus. Once we got off Oliver stood next to me. "There's a cool place in school lets go there" Oliver said while taking my hand. "I'm coming too" Damien said as he pulled me back to him. " stop being protective is not like you guys are in relationship" Oliver said as he rolled his eyes. " how would you know?" He said with a death stare stepping in front of me. "Woah! What's going on" Violet came over to us with confused face. "Oh is nothing! I was planning to skip classes today I'm really tired" I said. "Yeah we sh-" Damien and Oliver said at the same time not finishing the sentence. "Umm whatever let's go Elena!" Violet said while giving a side eye to both of them and taking my hand with her.

Once we reached that place. It was on the school roof top, we could see the whole city from here. It was beautiful. "Isn't it beautiful here?" Oliver said while looking at me with a bright smile but I ignored it and turned to look at Damien but he was looking at Oliver with annoyed look. "Hey Damien! I got you some cupcakes" I heard a high pitched and unpleasant voice. It was Olga. "Hey guys!! What are you doing here! This is my favorite spot!!" She said as he put her hands around Damien's arm. I felt the blood all around my body its in my face. "Oh he Olga" Oliver came from behind. He put his hand on my shoulder. I looked over at Damien he looked like he was about to explode. "Get yo-" Damien couldn't finish his sentence as Olga interrupted. "Oh Elena.." she said as she looked up and down at me. "I didn't see you. Forget about her let's go guys" Olga said as she trying to walk away pulling Damien with him but he didn't move even little. "Leave me alone Olga"he said as he pushed his arm away from her hands. He walked up to me and Oliver. He leaned closer to Oliver's ear and whispered. "I told you not to touch her" he grabbed me by my hand and left.

"Damien where are we going" I asked him but he ignored my question and kept on going. Couple of minutes later it was lunch time. No one was in classes. He pulled me into a dark empty classroom and closed the door behind me. "Dami-" I couldn't finish my sentence as he cupped my face and pulled me in for a kiss. I tried to stop him but I couldn't. He was breathing heavily while kissing me. "Don't let him near you" he said under my our breaths. He suddenly stopped as the bell ring. He pulled his lips away from mine but his eyes were still looking at my lips. "Let's go Damien before the class comes" I said as I took his hand and  took him with me outside the classroom...