Chapter 21

Today was the day of Daniel's game and I intended to go to it and support him just like he and his teammates came to our game. I knew the rest of the volleyball team and Coach Melody also wanted to go support their team as well.

I was confident in them because they had beat this team many times before.

I was still excited and overly happy about our win yesterday. Yesterday was our first time beating Bridgewood and it felt so good. I was relieved that volleyball was over but sad at the same time. I could finally focus on my relationships in my life and school rather than winning a volleyball game.

"Who's going to the football game?" Ashley asked, looking around the lunch table.

Everyone rose their hands. "We should make posters for them also," Chrissy suggested.

We all nodded in agreement as the bell rang signaling the end of lunch.

After school, everyone went over to Chrissy's house to make posters. Each person got a poster so we could decorate it for our boyfriends on the football team.

I wrote  'Go Daniel!' in big glittery letters. I wrote the number 18 underneath it and put a heart around it. I drew footballs around the poster. It was really cute and I hope he liked my work. I still had his poster he made me in my room. I had hung it up on the wall along with the poster than Chase made me.

"Here put this on," Jenny said, giving me a tube of lipstick.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Why?" I asked.

"Everyone is going to put on this lipstick and kiss their posters," she told me.

I laughed at the weird idea as I watched all the girls kissing their posters. I obeyed nonetheless and kissed the corner of the poster. A red kiss mark appeared and I smiled at it. It looked kinda cute.

"This is going to awesome," Ashley said, standing up and looking at her poster that she made.

"Yeah I know right," Jenny agreed, finishing up with her poster as well.

After were finished with our posters, we watched a little bit of T.V. as we waited for Coach Melody and Brady to come and drive us to the game.

The game was a home game because they had beaten the team they were going to play before so they got home field advantage.

A few hours later, Coach Melody and Brady arrived to pick us up. Chrissy and I went into Coach Melody's car along with some other girls. I threw up Daniel's jersey before heading out. It was really big on me but I thought it looked cute.

"Do you think they'll win?" Chrissy asked, she was wearing Troy's jersey as well.

"Well of course. They beat this team before I have faith that they can do it again," I assured her, leaning back on my chair.

She nodded and gave me a worried look. "I hope Troy doesn't get hurt."

"He won't. He's good so it won't be a problem," I reassured her, patting her back and offering her a small smile.

"Thanks Ken."

"No problem."

I couldn't lie, I was also worried for Daniel. I didn't want to see him hurt but I knew he was good at football so I didn't have to worry too much. Plus, he had never gotten injured before.

Once we arrived at school, a bunch of people were already there.

The stands were filled with many people wearing our school colors. Some people even had their face painted. It was awesome!