Chapter 3

____________CHAPTER 3 _________

"You have really chubby cheeks but I didn't expect you to be this heavy." Claude said as Athanasia was on the verge of killing Claude, if it wasn't for her fear she would rip Claude in half, But she was terrified of Claude.

HEAVY?! CHUBBY?! HOW WAS SHE HEAVY?!

This dirty bag only cared about Jennette! not even cared about Athanasia so what was up with this guy now?! Was he trying to insult Athanasia in another way?

"So what are you two doing at my place." Claude suddenly asked as both Athanasia and Ethan both froze.

Swoosh.

The anger that Athanasia was feeling vanished the moment Claude said "My palace."...His palace...His palace? what was this guy on...Wait, THIS PALACE WAS HIS?!

Shoot... Athanasia's in big trouble...

She wants to say something but her mouth just won't open, She can't utter anything at all! The words are stuck in her throat.

Ethan cleared his throat and let out a small cough to get attention before he raised his hand up.

"I was just taking a walk." As Ethan said, Claude looked back, staring at Ethan as he tossed Athanasia to Felix. Felix was surprised but he immediately caught Athanasia, Athanasia was surprised by that as she frowned, This guy was on drugs I swear to god! How can he just toss a kid like that?!

"Carry her." Claude commanded as Felix stated at Athanasia in surprise who was as surprised as Felix himself was.

'Phew...' Athanasia sighed in relief as she was not held by that tyrant, she would rather be held by Felix than that mad dog, What if he would bite Athanasia's head off? She gave Ethan a pity look, Oh how bad she felt for him...

She got a confused expression from Ethan as a response to her look.

Ethan frowned at that as he tilted his head on the side in confusion...Why was she giving him that look? Does he look homeless? I mean he's sure he does look like one but still wasn't that look too much? He didn't need pity.

Claude stared at Ethan who stared back at him, was this guy trying to challenge him to the staring content? Who would be able to hold on longer without blinking? Alright bring it on then.

"And...that other wench named you... Ethan." Claude towered over to Ethan, Making Ethan's body slightly tense up as a response, this man was getting on his nerves... Ethan wasn't even planning to meet this man and this was, Ha...

"Do you know what your name means?" Claude suddenly that out of nowhere as Ethan raised his eyebrows, The meaning of his name...? He knew that but why was this guy asking for such a nonsense thing?

"I do, I guess." Ethan murmured out as he looked away before shaking his head and looking up at Claude who had his indifferent poker face on...Oh, how He wishes to pull that off and make aliens eat it.

Claude didn't say a word back as he grabbed Ethan and lifted him up, Causing Ethan to look at Claude In Disbelief.

"...What?!" Ethan frowned as he looked at Claude with a slight glare, this guy was doing whatever he wanted at this point and didn't care about anything, He wasn't comfortable with it at all. It felt like Ants were just running wild where Claude just touched him.

"Ho." Claude let out an amused scoff at Ethan's audacity to glare at him, he looked at the bothered and angry look of the kid in front of him. "You do have the guts to glare at me."

Athanasia's jaw dropped as she looked at Ethan, she was in total shock, TOTAL SHOCK!! This kid for real had some guts!

'Woowers...' Ethan thought with annoyance as he rolled his eyes, when would this man just put him down on the ground? Was he dense to not see just how much Ethan didn't like being lifted up by Claude?