getting information

Just as Jocelyn was about to speed away she noticed the sorority next door has the door slams shut from the inside. She looks around for Sid and Tatum but only sees Tatum who signals her that Sid is still inside.

She then vamp speed around the house waiting in the shadows as Sid catches her eye while on the phone with the killer Jocelyn signals for her to keep going.

Sid nods her head with a smirk"then why don't you show your face you fucking coward"Sid baits the killer while putting the phone back on the hook just as a voice is heard behind her"my pleasure"the killer says as she turns around with a smirk making the killer confused.

All of sudden he's pinned to the wall as he chokes staring at the eyes of a very pissed off Jocelyn.

Kol was leaning on the edge of his seat like a giddy kid on Christmas as he shoves a hand full of pop corn in his mouth."ohh it's about to get good"he says with a smirk.

Jocelyn ,Sid and Tatum all share secret smirks with one another before they face the screen.

"Hello Mickie"Jocelyn snarls while snatching off his mask as he shakes in fear staring at the darkness swirling in her eyes. She locks her eyes with his as she holds his jaw tightly as they dilated "tell me what you and Mrs Loomis plan is"she compels him.

His face goes blank" I just wanted to be famous but want to get caught instead and Mrs loomis watches revenge on Sid for killing her son" he tells her.

A slow smirk forms on her face as she lets out a wicked laugh making Micki confused." Oh you poor fool y'all been chasing the wrong girl"she says slowly while leaning forward"I was the one who chopped that bastard's head off" she says as she hears his heart beat start to pick up rapidly she lets out a hallow laugh as Sid smirks.

She locks hers eyes with his as they dilated"you will forget this conversation and forget about vampires "she compels him as he repeats before banging his head against the wall knocking his ass out.

Klaus looks at Jocelyn with amsud look on his face. Feeling his eyes on her she turns with a raised eyebrow"what".

"Oh nothing just didn't know how twisted you can be love"he says with a smirk while leaning back in his seat.

She smirks"what ever you say...Wolfy"she teased as he groans hearing that nickname as his siblings laugh.

Elena glares at them in disgust while Stefan and Damon were deep in there thoughts on how to get there sister away from Klaus but they were in for a rude awakening.

Jocelyn turns to Sid as Tatum walks out the shadows "so we know what there here for but we have the advantage over him I'll deal with Mrs loomis in the morning but I can say they are in for a rude awakening"she says with a Deadly smirk before they all vamp speed out of there.

Everyone was silent before Elena gets up and stomps over to Jocelyn as her friends send the doppelganger annoyed looks.

"Just because you a vampire dosent give you the right to take away someone's memories"Elena spits at Jocelyn while Jeremy gives his sister a look of disbelief "are you kidding me Elena you literally had it done to me twice by that dick head"Jeremy says while pointing at Damon who glares at him.

Elena huffs"it was for you safety Jeremy "but her little brother wasn't having any of it as he gets up"safe from who them when you are the most toxic person in lets recap shall we. You over looked damon snapping my neck even having him comple me to forget what they did to Vicky and then comple me again to leave my home behind and the girl I love all because you couldn't die like you were so suppose to in that ritual I mean cause of you I lost my real parents, Jenna, Vicky and Anna all before of you and those Salvatore brothers I mean because of you I died for some stupid cure"he lashes out crying finally letting go of what he's been holding in for years.

Elena looks at her brother shocked that he actually feel that way while Damon glares at Jeremy standing up"hey back off your sister"making Jocelyn scoffs.

"You are so far up her ass Damon that you will always stand and defend her when she's and you are wrong" she hisses glaring at them before turning to Jeremy with soft eyes as she walks over to the kneeling boy before holding a hand out to him.

Jeremy looks up at her with red eyes before slowly grabbing her out stretched hand as she helps him up"in my eyes you are innocent Jeremy Gilbert and I'm sorry you had to go through so much in your life "she tells him honestly he stands there before letting out a sob as he falls into her crying in her shoulder as she holds him tight like any sibling should.

Her group and the mikaelson watch her with proud smiles. Bonnie loos at them thoughtfully maybe not all vampires are bad while Elena and Damon glares as Stefan looked more conflicted in anything before standing with Elena and Damon.