flash back

"it was the 1920s when we met"Jocelyn starts off with a smirk while Klaus groans in defeat knowing what was about to be said was embarrassing.

1920's new York

An elegant style bar is shown as a beautiful woman wearing a black flapper dress as her hair was curled held up by pins with a black band around her forehead with a feather as she is shown putting on a pair of silk black gloves as she hums a tune while on the bed layed a dead male body who thought he was gonna add her name to a list of girls he killed over the years.

She then turns to the mirror beside her as she fixed her lip stick as her eyes pop from the makeup around her greyish eyes it was Jocelyn who smirks in the mirror before leaving the room.

It was silent before kol whistles as he admires Jocelyn on the screen as she walked out like a boss.

Stefan was shocked how come he never came across his sister in the 1920's

Jazz music can be heard softly playing as she descends the stairs many people can be seen drinking and dancing around. Walls made of hollow wood with curtains hanging from the high ceiling as multiple chandeliers hanging all over as she makes her way through people while at the bar a man in a black tux is shown with his sandy hair geld back as he watches her from the corner of his eyes as she walks with confidence.

As she walked up to the bar she leans against it as the bartender walks over"hello mam what can I get you"he asked her politely.

"I would like scotch on the rocks please"she asked with a seductive smile with a tilt of her head making the bar tender blush as the mysterious man beside her scoffs gaining there attention "and what's so funny"she asked blankly.

"Oh nothing it's just women aren't known for handling street up acholo they go for more of the girly drinks"he casually says with an arrogant smile but soon falls when her smirk still stays on her face he had hope it would effect her some.

"Hmm well you say all that can out of your mouth was rubbish of insecure male with a small dick"she comments with a smirk as the male gasp at her at how dare she talk to him like that.

Laughs ring out the room as Klaus groans in his hands "oh that was rich darling"kol says as he laughs with tears as he holds his stomach rolling all over the floor with his siblings who were laughing hard as well.

Caroline trys to bite her lip from laughing while her friends give her looks.

Klaus gets up"I'm sorry but I'm Klaus and you will watch how you talk to me little girl"he says threatening.

Most of her friends grimace notice what was about to happen.

Jocelyn's face goes blank as she stands up to his height"well I have one thing to say to you mister Klaus I'm not a little girl I am a women who won't cower before an man with an ego the size of a nut"she tells him sweetly before lifting her knee as she hits him where no man should be hit as Klaus falls to the floor groaning as she walks past him with a confident smirk.

Laughter once again rings through the room but much louder this time."oh how the mighty hybrid has fallen"Rebekah laughs hard holding her stomach as she and kol lean against one another as they laugh with tears.

Klaus pouts annoyed with his siblings antics "awe is Klausy wausy upset"Jocelyn says with a baby voice as she pinched his face with a playful smirk as his siblings laugh louder at the name she gave him.

He glares at her as she laughs along with her friends while the Scooby gang look dumbfounded at how casual they are being.

"And then everyone was how we met each other for the first time let's just say I left a lasting impression as you can tell by the past two in a half movies"Jocelyn says with a smirk as she shrugged her shoulders.