turning the tables

Jocelyn is shown walking to Cece "hey Cece is it okay if I talk to you for a sec"she said with a smile.

"Sure"Cece says as she and Jocelyn walk to a secluded area Jocelyn faces Cece "you will let me into into the house no questions asked and you will hide until I say so"her eyes dilate as she compels Cece who repeats everything she said before Jocelyn vamp speeds off.

Bonnie scoffs "you vampires will never change" as Jocelyn looks at the Bennet witch annoyed.

"Okay one I'm saving her life and 2 what about you Bennets who are always up a doppelgangers ass well besides ayana" Jocelyn says with a glare tired of her judgment.

Soon it was night while Tatum and Sidney are at the party. Cece's sorority house is shown in the dead of night. Jocelyn who was wearing a black dress with wedges as her hair was up in a high ponytail after she gets done with her plan she will head to the party. Jocelyn walks up the stairs to the door.

She knocked before Cece opened the door letting her in. As they walk in Jocelyn turns to Cece "alright so here's what you're gonna do"she starts explains the plan before she hides in the shadows watching.

As she watched Cece stay on the phone with the killer before one of the other sorority girls appear what the two girls didn't see was one of the killers sneak into the house but Jocelyn did as she glares while holding onto the wall upside down.

Soon Cece got spooked with the last call. When the door behind her Bursts open as a person in a ghost face rushes forward but before he can even get an inch Jocelyn drops on top of him out of nowhere. She looks up Cece"go get out of here and forget what you say"she compels before Cece runs out of the house as Jocelyn glares at the struggleing man she gets by his body structure.

She tore of the mask as she smirks deadly seeing who it is"well well if it isn't mickey"she growls before pulling him up off his feet before throwing him into the double glass plated door as he crashes through it as the glass shatters. He lays there groaning as blood trails down his chin as he stares at her with fear while crawling backwards as she stalks towatds him like a predator about to eat there prey.

Everyone turns towards mickey who pales drastically that his identity has been revealed as he looks around him since he's in a room full of supernaturals.

Just as she reached him blood spatters on his face as he looks up seeing her standing up as she slumps forward with a metal pipe through her stomach with the other ghost face killer behind her.

Both were smirking thinking they one before freezing in fear hearing a hallow laugh comeing from Jocelyn as she slowly bends up straight as she looks over her shoulder with a deadly smirk"your gonna have to do better then that Ms loomis"she hisses she grabs a hold of the metal pipe yanking it out of her before whirling around to the other killer speeding both of them to a wall as she clutches Debbie's through with brut strength as the women in her gasp thrashed around trying to breath.

Mickey needed to think of something fast as he knows it won't kill her but it'll give them time to escape as he struggles to his feet comeing up behind her before snapping her neck as she falls to the ground with a thud as they make a run.

What they didn't know was not only did they piss of a vampire but two other vampires and a hybrid boy where there were in a rude awakening.

Everyone sat in silence before a scream breaks through as they turn to see Debbie holding her chest on the ground while mickey was being pinned to the ground with Jocelyn on top bending his arm so far back the the skin around his shoulders was tearing.

Klaus sighs knowing if he didn't stop her she will kill them again. He gets up lazyly before picking up Jocelyn by the waist. Jocelyn looks at Klaus annoyed that he stopped her while carrying her to there seats.

"No love I'm sure you'll get to kill them after the movie"he says wil a smirk as she rolls her eyes while crossing her arms annoyed as mickey and Debbie were shakeing with fear.

Kol was amsude"boy you are mighty brave but stupid as hell to snap the neck of a vampire who is mates with a hybrid "he says with a smirk seeing the fear in there eyes as they stared at Jocelyn and Klaus they must of traumatizes them with there deaths.