7.0

For the past three years Britney O'Conner hasn't slept. For the past three years Britney O'Conner hasn't eaten. For the past three years Britney Olivia O'Conner has been abused, raped and the whole nine yards. For the past three years she's been longing for her father to come and rescue her, and bring her into his arms and him telling her that everything is going to be okay. But none of which has happened. The only time that she has seen the light of day was when she was sent to Tokyo to help Deckard Shaw murder Han, and then when she was brought back to Headquarters, she was abuse, neglected and left to die. While Owen Shaw's henchmen would rape her, and she couldn't do anything about it because she was tied up. Everytime that she would cry, yell and try to escape, they would abuse her. Oh if Brian was here and knew what they did to his daughter. They'd be dead.

She knows that her father has been trying to find her, for three years as she knows her father and what he would do to find her. Sometimes her hands would shake at the amount of pain that she would be receiving that is unbearable but she has to suffer the consequences of things that she never did.

She goes to bed crying in her sleep from the countless nightmares that would be plaguing in her mind, as she longs for freedom and a way out of here. She doesn't want to be in this prison, she wants to be behind a racecar or some type of car driving to her hearts content and racing her father to see who would lose and pay for dinner.

The only thing that she has of her father, is: nothing. She has nothing of her father as one time one of the men of Owen Shaw's henchmen was practicing fighting on Britney and he threw her so hard that she went unconscious and lost her memory of everything in her entire life. She only knows her first name: Britney, and the lies that they had put into her brain over the three years that she's been held captive. Oh, and also sometimes Brett would be the one who's raping Britney, not that he truly wanted to hurt her, but that's the orders that he was told to do and he doesn't want to end up like his father. Dead.

She doesn't even remember the good memories of her and her Dad. Him holding her when she was a baby, him rubbing her back when she was sad and or couldn't sleep. Him being there for her after they made up and started a new chapter of their lives. Nothing. All of the memories of her and her dad are gone. She feels empty inside. She will never feel whole again. Nothing will be the same in her life when she gets back to her amazing dysfunctional family of the Torettos, The Ortiz, The Parkers and Marilyn and Roman.

When he wouldn't be told to do this or that, he would make some attempts to give Britney food for her to half ass survive and making the most of the time that they have together. He wouldn't admit it but he has a crush on her, seeing her sleeping so soundly (when she would get sleep), she would sleep so soundly.

"NOOO!!" Was the voice that Brian O'Conner often heard of in his sleep that would wake him up out of a dead sleep. He would hear her saying 'no' countless time throughout the entire day of every day. He has gone through periods of depression of what happened to his little girl. This is the longest time that they have been apart from each other, the last time it felt like this was when he left her when she was five going on six years old, but after that Brian learned about keeping promises that the can keep to his daughter, and he had also learned 'don't make promises you can't keep'. 

"DADDY!!" Was the main voice that would wake up Brian, as he would be dripping of sweat just hearing that word, as he would hear Britney's voice in his head everywhere he went as he wasn't nowhere safe of hearing his little girl crying for help. Him also knowing that he can't do nothing about it. He can't save his daughter from wherever she is, and whatever she has been going through. All of Britney's things and memories have been burned in the Toretto house explosion. All of the pictures of Brian and Britney of her growing up into an amazing woman, of a full-time job of being sarcastic and a teenager.

He wishes there was a way that he could do to bring her back into his arms and tell her that everything is going to be okay. He already knows what he's going to do to her the second that he sees her again. He's going to bring her in his arms and kiss her head and just be grateful that she is found: alive. If and when he finds his little girl dead, Brian O'Conner would spent the rest of his life in prison and or dead himself.

But until they are reunited he's going to take day by day. Of hope that there is something telling him that she is alive. He just wants anything telling him that his daughter is somewhere wherever she is alive. Just anything. Even if it hits up the head. He just wants a clue that his daughter is out there alive. He's been praying that anything of his daughter that she is alive, but so far nothing has worked but he hasn't given up hope about his daughter as that's what she doesn't want him to do. He knows that she's out there waiting for him to come and save her like those fairytales he would read to her growing up about how the prince saved the princess from being a damsel in distress. Well Britney feels like the damsel in distress and Brian is the prince that is going to save his daughter from wherever she is at.

But little does he know that she's been hiding underneath his nose for three long gruesome torturous years without hearing her laugh, giggle and jokes. The other girls haven't took Britney's disappearance lightly especially Marilyn. She was devastated when she found out that her best friend disappeared out of the blue. No one expected it that one night where she'd go for a drive that she wouldn't come back. Nothing has felt right in Marilyn's life at the moment, as she is feeling a lot of guilt of not being there for her best friend. Marilyn feels that she had let Britney down for not being there for her.

Tyler felt the same way as Marilyn did as they've known each other since they were kids, as well as Marilyn too. All of the girls were affected by Britney's disappearance one way or another but still feel the same amount of guilt on their shoulders. They've all tried to feel happy and or find peace in their lives for three years without a call and or a text message from their friend. They know how Briam feels about it as that's his only daughter, not only child because of Jack.

No one's lives feel the same as Britney was the light in all of their lives one way or another, as she always had something to say about something. She had her own opinion, that sometimes got her into trouble, as she always said that she was doing the right thing when in all reality it was the wrong thing.

This is how Brian O'Conner finds the missing piece of his heart.