4.3

Third Person's POV

Dom didn't arrive at this race alone though. Little did Dom know, thanks to the interrogation that he had done with David Park, both Brian and Britney have a spot in the race too. They were going undercover yet again. The last time that Brian had went undercover around the Toretto's, it didn't work out so well. Only reason why Britney is in the race is because of her racing skills that Brian has seen over the years, with the whole thing with Verone, years ago, along with the little races that they've done since then. She has potential in racing.

Britney is driving her purple Skyline. She parked her car right next to her father's car. As Dom got out of his car, he spotted a group of people walking past him. Two of those people in the group was no other than Brian and the girl that shot his leg, Britney. Dom watched as both Britney and Brian walked by. Brian and Dom made eye contact.

"You one of Park's guys?" The woman whose name is Gisele, asked. Dom nodded his head as a yes. "Follow me." Dom followed the woman.

They were led inside a building next to the parking garage where most of the people were gathered. They were on the top floor. There was a man standing near the edge of the room, playing golf. There was a net spread out over the parking garage below so that the balls wouldn't injure anyone once they went flying. The man, Ramon Campos, turned around to face the group of potential drivers. He noticed Britney standing next to her father. He hadn't heard anything about a female driver. Or anything about a child driver. To him Britney was a child, and a little too young to be in the race.

"Who's this?" Campos asked Gisele, nodding over to Britney, who just looked at him.

"I want to race." Britney said answering for Gisele. The pre-teenager folded her arms over her chest. All eyes besides Brian was on the youngest O'Conner. "I know the slots are filled and I'm the youngest here. But if you give me a chance I can assure you that you won't be disappointed." Britney says as Campos shockingly smirked at the girl. She had some balls showing up knowing there wasn't a place for her. He liked her already.

"You know with a pretty face like that, I think we can make an exception." Campos says, as this earned a few laughs from the other men in the room.

Brian immediately felt protective over Britney almost like cop like. He brought his child closer to him. He doesn't want to hear this man talk to his daughter like that, just like Verone talked to her years ago. It was creepy. Really creepy.

"You all know why you're here? Good drivers are a dime a dozen, man." Campos spoke, concentrating on hitting the golf ball in front of him. He swung, sending the small white ball flying. He then continued. "Every corner has a turner racing for pinks. That's not what Braga's got me looking for. Braga wants someone who would send their abuelita to be behind the wheel. Someone who's not only going to race their cars in a straight line, but to push it and take it to all the places that no one would take it. Real drivers."

"So, what are we haulin'?" Dom asks, a slight smirk spread across his face. Britney looked at Dom and rolled her eyes at him as she plays with her car keys in her pocket as they are making a faint jiggling sound of them rattling in her pocket, as she is just itching to get into that race and win. Especially that she knows that Dom is going to be racing, she just at least wants one chance of winning a race against Dom, and obviously the other people too, but mainly Dom.

"For the money Braga's paying, you don't need to know." Campos replied in an amused tone.

"Yo, buster, you just said you wanted real drivers. A real driver knows exactly what's in his driver. So either you tell us what the hell we're doing or so be it." Britney said as Dom just looked at her unamused at her attitude as Brian just grinned at hearing his daughter's attitude, as she did have a point so he'll give her that.