5.3

Britney's POV

"The beauty of public offices, am I right." I started to say  as I held up the map of the police station I had in my hand. I set it down on the table and began to open it as everyone crowded around the table. "Public records." I sing-song as a small smile was forming on my lips.

"This is where he's keeping the money." Dad said pointing to an area on the map. He then retracted his hand. "A vault in the evidence room." He added.

"Um, uh, yeah...Can I have everyone's attention right here for a second?" Tej asked as everyone looked over at him. "We're talking about breaking into a pol-ice stat-tion." He started to say, breaking up the words to add emphasis to his point. "Is anyone listening to those words? Anybody? Po-Po, Five-O, One-time, Pigs, people we don't like?" Tej rambled on.

"You know, police stations are designed to keep people in, not out." Tyler stated, as her arms are folded over her chest. I glanced at Dad who had a small smile on his lips.

"That's why it's a stealth mission, Ty." Dad says as he looked at everyone. 

"We'll be in and out before they even know we were there." I added to what Dad was saying as I wanted an excuse to beat him at saying something. 

"We'll need to get eyes in there. At least so they can find out who's monitoring the place." Dom told us.

"This is crazy." Rome mumbled to himself. "So who's supposed to um, do all this?" Rome asked pointing to the map. I looked at Dad, who looked at me. We both looked at Dom, the three of us all thinking the same thing. Everyone in the room looked at Rome, as I smiled sweetly as I batted my eyes, using my 'O'Conner Charm' on Rome.

"What-Whatdaya mean?" Rome asked, as a confused look on his face. He looked around at everyone. "Why me?" He questioned.

"Cause you got the biggest mouth," Dad told him, as I leaned on the map.

"Romie, can you do me a favor, plllleeeaaaasssee?" I ask holding every single letter of 'please', as I had my hands on both of my cheeks as I looked at him batting my eyes.

"What?" Rome said as I frowned as it then turned into a grin. 

"Have I told you how much I love you? I don't believe I had? That is soo wrong of me." I say as I walked over to Rome, as I held his hands into mine as he and Dad looked at each other.

"What do you want? Go annoy your Dad." Rome says as I cocked a brow at him, with my mischevious grin on my face. I jumped in his arms which he had no choice to hold me so I wouldn't fall. 

I whispered something in his ear, and he grinned, as he dropped me as I caught my balance before I fell. I walk back towards Dad like nothing happened.

"What'd you tell him, Mini?" Dom asked me as I grinned.

"Oh, nothing, Dom." I say as everyone else laughed at my comment.

-----

Mari nominated herself to go with her Dad to make him feel better about doing this. She stood there silently, as her Dad did the talking. Rome and Marilyn stepped out of the elevator, the box, filled with a remote control car the boys would use to look around at the vault, in Mari's hands. Rome was humming a song loudly as he walked.

"Ooh." Rome said as he walked over to a window where a lady was standing. Mari walked and stopped next to her Dad as she put the box down on the small ledge by the window. "Hello beautiful." He said to the lady, as she smiled at him and then looked at Mari. Mari flashed a smile at her. "Look at those dimples! Sexy, sexy. Love those glasses! Where'd you get them from? Are they like Gucci framed or somethin'?" The lady gave Roman a weird look and walked away from the window as Mari gave her father a look before shaking her head. A man behind her took her place giving Rome a look.

"Special Agent O'Conner. Federal Burial of an investigation." Rome said to the man putting Brian's ID up to the window. He looked at the ID over at Mari and then at Rome.

"It says Caucasian." The guy stated, knitting his eyebrows together and giving Rome a weird look as well. Rome removed the ID from the window and put it back in his pocket.

"Oh, that's a tan. That's a tan." Rome lied, as Marilyn stood there silently. "You know, tan?" Rome repeated, trailing off. Mari moved her Dad to the side of the window and she smile sweetly at the guy.

"Olha, estamos trabalhando neste naso e temos algumas evidencias aqui que precisam ser retidas, e precisamos entrar e verificar suas instalacoes de detencao, por favor." Mari says in Portuguese as Rome looked at his daughter as he blinked at her. How the hell does she know that? (Look, we're working this case and we have some evidence here that needs to be held, and we need to go in check your holding facility, please). Mari was trying to sound believable as possible as she has always been a good liar when she needs to be.

The guy looked at her as that was the first time that he had heard her say anything since her and Rome had got there. He seemed a little shock of how good her Portuguese was, as Rome was still looking at his daughter amazed and also confused at her.

"Nao." The guy had answered after a moment. Mari looked at his uniform and saw that it had George written on a badge. (No).

"Look, man. I know you're a true protessional, and I respect you. I promise. You know? You look like you work out a little bit too. Whatchu-whatchu bench, about 3-35?" Rome kept talking but the guy just had a straight face not putting up with Rome's BS. "Look, I'm just tryna do my job, man. My boss sent me here to just make sure that everything is safe."

"It's all going to be safe!" The guy said as his voice was filled with annoyance. Mari refrained from rolling her eyes at him.

"Okay, well lemme just come in and take a quick peak." Rome said trying to reason with him but the guy said no instantly. "Come on, man. Hook a brother up, please?" Rome pleaded to the man even if he ain't going to get anywhere.

"Nope, and you're not my brother!" The guy exclaimed. 

"Brother from another mother?" Rome asked, as he's really trying to push the guy's buttons.

"Look! No one goes into the facility without authorized evidence personnel, now stop wasting my time! I'm going to call the embassy!"