1.2

Third Person's POV

Before Brian left Britney to go to the race against Dom. He dropped her off at one of his close friend's house, as he was actually Spencer's brother but became like a brother to Brian. So he knew that he could trust him. 

Britney didn't want her father to leave as ever since Spencer died from the double overdose, she's always been clingy to her father and not wanting him to leave. But he always reassures her that he's going to be coming right back, which he always does. Even if he's going to the bathroom because he knows that Britney would freak out about that too. But it's alright, he doesn't mind it.

The team heads to the garage to work on Vince's car and to check on their cars while Mia finishes working at the diner. One of Mia's friends Kiana pulls up before honking her horn causing Mia to roll her eyes. Mia quickly gets into Kiana car before they race to Mia's house to get changed. They meet up with the team before heading to the race.

Brian shows up at the race hoping to get the chance to race Dom. "Hold up, hold up. Look at this snowman right here, man. Sweet ride. What you running under there man?" A man asks Brian as a small crowd walks over as Brian just smirks at him. "Going to make me find out the hard way?"

"Hell yeah." Brian answers with a smile.

"You brave. You brave. They call me Hector. I got a last name, too, but I can't pronounce it." Hector tells him causing Brian to chuckle.

"Brian Spilner." Brian introduces before they do a bro hug.

"Typical, white-boy name. Know what I'm saying? See that over there? That's mine. My baby. I ain't cutting her loose tonight." Hector says, pointing over at his car.

"Why not?" Brian asks curiously as he tilts his head a little.

"I'm going legit, homey. Trying to get on the NIRA circuit. Heard about that?" Hector answers him.

"Hell, yeah." Brian says in agreement.

"So, what's up with you, man?" Hector asks as he leans on the hood as well.

"I'm just waiting on Toretto." Brian answers him before scanning the crowd for Dom.

"Shit. Better get in line. This yours?" A man asks. "I'm standing next to it." Brian answers him with a smirk.

"That's funny. You know, Edwin happens to know a few things, and one of those things Edwin knows is: it's not how you stand by your car...it's how you race your car. You better learn that." Edwin explains before they hear murmurs of Dom being there. They look around before they see the teams of cars. "Oh, shit. Here they come. It's on."

Once they arrive, Kiana takes a look around as Mia easily picks Brian out in the crowd. Kiana notices Brian staring at Mia, who is right beside her, before she nudges Mia and gives her a smirk before they follow after Letty, who is heading straight to Dom.

"Rowr...I smell..." Letty says sniffing the air. "Stanks. Why don't you girls pack it up, before I leave tread marks on your face?" The girls quickly walk away from Dom as Kiana smirks at how territorial Letty is being.

"Letty, I was just talking." Dom tries to explain as Mia rolls her eyes as she shakes her head at her brother's cluelessness.