6.1

Third Person's POV

So for the past couple months Britney has been in America in street races, and making a name for herself, that you know isn't on a wanted poster again. But doing what she loves, she's been bouncing all over basically, but she finally decided on making her way back to the Canary Island in Spain where her dad and Mia are.

Britney was driving a very sketchy road but it was fine, it's not like she hadn't driven on roads like this before. Well, she hasn't driven on roads like this before. So it's a first, as she keeps her eyes focused as she yawns as she's jet-legged, but it's fine. Not like she hasn't been jet-legged before, so why is now the difference.

She finally got to the house where they've been living at for a couple months as Britney stopped the car at seeing another car, as she shook her head and then got out of her car. Got her bags from the trunk and walked towards where she smelled food.

Once she got where everyone else was, it made sense who's car she just seen, it was Dom's. Britney smiled brightly when she saw Letty there too, as she was drinking a Corona. She smiled as she cracked open a can of pop which scared the crap out of Brian. Mia and Dom immediately turned to Britney as Brian muttered words to himself. 

"Well that's a nice welcome to your blood, Dad." Britney says to her Dad as he shakes her head as she has her arms open for him, as Dom went to hug her but she hit his arm. 

"She hit me." Dom says as Brian grinned at seeing his daughter who still had her arms open just for him.

"Well, you deserved it Dom." Letty says to Dom as he just gave her a look which she only grinned at.

"Either hug me or don't my arms are getting tired." Britney says as Brian walked to her and hugged her as he picked her up from her feet.

"Yeah, hug her Brian." Letty remarked as Dom brought Letty into his arms and he kissed her head.

"Happy now." Brian says into Britney's ear as she nodded her head happily that she got what she wanted. He finally let her go so that Dom could get his hug too, as Mia was feeding Jack a bottle of milk.

"Nice seeing you Mini." Dom says to Britney as she just grinned, before she turned to her Dad who was now by Mia.

"Yeah, what he said, it's good seeing you here, too." Letty says hugging her from behind, as Letty kissed the side of her cheek.

"Where's the grub, I'm hungry. Jet food is disgusting." Britney says which makes Mia laugh at the girl.

"Aren't you always hungry?" Mia asked the girl as she shakes her head as Mia nods her head.

"I mean, Mia isn't wrong." Letty says as Mia laughs at Letty as she isn't wrong, Britney is always hungry.

The four sit down in patio chairs as Dom is by the grill, as the three adults are drinking Corona, as per usual Britney is drinking Dr. Pepper.

"It's weird, isn't it?" Brian asked as Dom, Mia and Britney look over at him.

"What's weird?" Dom questioned as he closed the top of the hamburgers, as he took a swig of his Corona, and then went to sit beside Britney as Mia and Dom are sitting next to each other.