5.1

Description of the movie: after helping dom escape his prison bus, britney and brian earn themselves a spot on the united states 'wanted' list. currently on the run, they make a stop in brazil where they meet up with dom and encounter an extremely rich, corrupt man by the name of hernan reyes. after being wronged by reyes, dom decided that he's going to take every penny that reyes has and disappear with his family forever.

------

Britney Olivia O'Conner never thought that she would know what it felt like to be a criminal. Up until now the worst thing she had done was a couple things but breaking someone out of prison was quite a big upgrade from that. Mia had felt the same way as she wasn't that one to do illegal things but when she found out that she too herself was on the 'wanted' list, even if she wasn't involved in the whole thing with Desiree getting murdered but she was in relation of Desiree by being her aunt. Along with Letty too, she was also behind the 'wanted' poster like Britney, Brian, Dom and Mia.

After everything Dom had done for Britney since she was little she felt it was only right to set him free. He didn't deserve to be stuck in jail for the rest of his life. In doing so, now Britney, Brian, Mia and Letty were criminals. Every government agency in the United States are searching for the group.

The only thing left for them to do was to flee the United States. The group split up, making it harder for them to be spotted while they traveled. Dom, Letty and Mia went solo and Brian and Britney stayed together. They were set to meet up in Brazil to see an old friend. Brian and Britney made it to Rio De Janeiro safely and undetected. It had been awhile since the entire group had heard from Dom, and it was making Letty and Mia antsy. Britney's mind was left to wander off to the worse case scenarios. Brian had sensed that Britney's anxiety was going off and he reached over and placed a hand atop of Britney's thigh, as he drove through the narrow streets, snapping his teenage daughter back to reality. She looked over at him and smiled a little as he leaned over and kissed her head.

"You okay, babygirl." Brian asked, taking his eyes off the road momentarily to look at the girl beside him. His eyes searched her face, looking for any indications on why she had been so quiet. Because typically Britney would be talking off a storm not giving her father a chance to even speak.

"Yeah." Britney replied with a small sigh, as her father grabbed her hand and interlaced it with his.

"He'll be here. He probably had to lay low for a while. I'm sure everything's fine, Princess." Brian reassured as she smiled at her father, as he called her princess he hadn't said that since she was five. "I think we're here." Brian said as Britney followed his blue-eyed gaze and nodded.

Brian parked the car on the side of the street. Britney noticed a red truck was parked a few feet in front of them. There was two teenagers sitting on top of the hood of the truck, eyeing the father and daughter. Britney and her Dad shared a look. She slipped her seatbelt off and then reached into the backseat and grabbed her bag. She slung it over her shoulder and opened the car door. When she exited the car, she felt a refreshing breeze. They had only been in Brazil for a few hours and Britney was already over the heat. She though has been to Miami a couple times, but not really in the summer like Brazil right now. She had thought that California was hot but Brazil is a whole new ball game.

Brian walked over to Britney and grabbed her hand. He intertwined their fingers. They started their journey by walking up a set of concrete stairs that was between several houses. As they walked up the stairs, people started exiting their houses to stare at the father and daughter. Most of them held guns in their hands. Britney swallowed hard, as she stopped walking and put her ringed hand on her father's forearm. He looked down at her, as she shot him a worrisome look.