6.2

Third Person's POV

"What you're looking at is a 5.45 by 18FMJ Spritzer bullet. It's specific to one handgun, USM. Now given that handguns are illegal in the United Kingdom, there's very few people that have access to that firearm. So if somebody wanted to, say, track down where it came from, it wouldn't be too hard."  Brian and Britney walked over to Dom and Letty giving him the information that they had found out. Well more like Britney found out and she told her Dad. Britney took a paper out of her back pocket and handed it to Letty. "Me and Dad was a cop, and some habits die hard."

"A pawn shop." Letty said as she was reading the paper.

----

Not much later the four of us were walking through the streets of London looking for the pawn shop that had been on Britney's list. Thankfully, it wasn't raining today, so no one would get wet. They stopped walking once they had found the area the pawn shop was in.

"It's right there." Britney says nudging Dom and nodding towards the sign that said Pawnbroker. The four of them made over to the shop, walking inside. A bell rang as they entered. There were two guys sitting in chairs, waiting in line or something. A guy who looked to be around his early 40s sat behind a window.

"Alright, what do you want?" The man asked Dom as he walked up to the window. Britney could tell that Dom intimidated the owner of the shop. Brian and Britney stood by the door as Letty was right next to Dom.

"They say if someone's looking for a Russian gun, you're the man to see." Letty answered the man's question.

"Oh, they do, do they?" He said in a semi-sarcastic tone. The man glanced over at the two guys that were sitting down on the chairs. The other two guys stood up, walking in front of Brian and Britney as they shared a look.

"What do you want, mate?" The shorter guy came up behind Letty putting his hand on her shoulder. Letty turned around and kicked the guy in the crotch, as the taller guy's eyes widened in shock. He went to go after Letty, but Letty kicked his stomach and then kicked him in the crotch not once but twice, as he then fell to the floor.

Letty and Dom walked over to the shop owner, as Dom puts his hand through the small open space of the window and slammed his face against the side in a threatening manner. The door opened behind Brian and Britney as the bell rang. Brian and Britney both quickly pulled out their guns, aiming it at the guy before he could walk in.

"That might be a bad idea." He told him. The stranger slowly backed away and left. Britney closed the door after him and the two put their guns back between the waistband in their jeans and shorts respectively.

"We're looking for the owner of this." Letty says in a stern tone, as she grabbed the bullet out of Dom's pocket and was now showing the owner it.

"I dunno!" The owner said. Dom and Letty clearly wasn't going to take no for an answer, so Dom slammed the owners face back into the window, showing that they meant business.

"Take a closer look." Letty seethed at the man with pure venom as she banged her hand on the counter, as she narrowed her eyes at the man.

About a week ago, a girl came in asking about everything I had." The owner said in a panicked tone, as Dom and Letty are getting him to talk.