1.7

Third Person's POV

"Okay, we traced the number to the northbound 86 Mile 114, outside Coachella. We'll keep the trace open, Officer." The lady says when she calls back.

"Let me see this." Brian says as he takes the map from Mia. "I think we're about 40 miles away. "What are you gonna do?" Mia asks him as she worries about her family. "What are you gonna do?" As Brian just speeds him.

----

Desi and Letty share a worried look as they catch o\up to the truck. "Okay! Go time!" Dom says over the walkie talkie as he pulls in front of the truck.

"We're all good. I got nothing on the scanners. Keep going." Leon says over the walkie as Vince takes the windshield out. He also then hits the seat and connects the wire to his belt.

 "Vince!" Desi yells as she sees the driver shoot at Vince who is on the front of the truck. "He's got a damn fucking shotgun! Leon!" Dom says over the walkie. 

"Back off! Get him off of there!" Leon says over the walkie.

"Oh, shit! Get me fof this thing! Pull up!" Vince yells at Dom. 

"Unhook yourself. Do it! Do it!" Dom yells back as he reaches out the window. "I can't get it!" Vince yells in panic.

"You can do it! Come on, Vince!" Dom yells before the driver shoots out his rear light. "We need to distract the driver." Desi tells her Aunt Lety a she forms a plan. "I need you to get right behind the truck."

"Are you out of your mind?" Letty asks as Desi goes to climb out the window. "Just trust me! Please." Desi tells Letty before she nods finally agreeing. Desi climbs onto the hood of the car as Letty gets right behind the truck. Desi jumps onto the ladder that is on one of the door before climbing to the top of the truck.

"Dom! I'm pulling up to distract him!" Letty says over the walkie before she heads towards the front of the truck. 

"Take me off here. I can't unhook the wire!" VInce yells at Dom. "Try it again. One, two, three!" Dom yells at Vince. The driver sees Desi on top of the truck before slamming on the breakes causing her to drop and hold on. This slings Vince around the side of the truck. The driver quickly speeds up with throws Vince around causing his arm to get tangled in the wire.

"Unhook yourelf!" Dom yells at Vince.

"I can't get my arm free!" Vince yells back.

"Vince, grab my hand!" Dom yells.

"My arm!" Vince yells back.

"Listen, give me your hand. I'm gonna pull you off the rig! Vince! Hold on! Gie me your hand! LIsten to me!" Dom yells as the driver shoots at Vince. The driver then shoots Dom's front tire out. "Dominic! Dominic!" Vince yells in panic.

"Hang on!" Dom yells back as he tries to control the car.

"Dom, move out of the way, I'm going to get him." Letty says over the walkie before she pulls up on the left side before sliding under the truck and coming out on the right side. Letty goes to pull up beside Vince but the driver swerves into her causing their tires to hit. This sends Letty's car into the ditch causing it to flip three times before it lands upside down.