4.1

Third Person's POV

For the past four years of attempting to rekindle her and her father's relationship, Britney has been under training to become an FBI agent. Shockingly the agency said yes, that she could. Why because her father was one, and she wanted to be like her father. He made it look cool by wearing a suit all day and doing FBI stuff.

She even had her own suit customized, to her standards, it's a burgundy colored suit with black heeled boots, with her own little spin on the suit.

She doesn't want anything to be better than this right now, but it's fine. She loves being her father's shadow again, as he doesn't mind it also, because he is used to his daughter being a shadow. Joe works for the police department of Los Angeles, like Brian did while he was undercover. 

Britney works on her purple Skyline when she and her father aren't 'working' and as she continues to make her own spin on the car. She added some purple lights at the bottom, and she is absolutely in love with the car. She has been in contact with Marilyn and Tyler over the four years since they've seen each other, but that's about it. Desi hasn't been talking to her for five years now, Leon is god knows where, Jesse is dead. Mia is traveling with a group of doctors who travel around the world to provide medical assistance to those in need. Britney talks to Mia every often as much as she can.

Vince was somewhere in Brazil, which Britney doesn't care at all. She doesn't really like the man but it's fine. So Britney wasn't really lonely in the five years since she's basically seen everyone else. At least she has her father back into her life. Brian has tried to be more involved in his daughter's life, as that's what he promised her when she was eight. 

He keeps telling himself not to break his daughter's promises, and keeping his own, because he most definitely doesn't want to go back to where Britney didn't stand her father being around. That's not what he wanted at all in the first place. He admitted that he was in the wrong for leaving his daughter and they made up since then. They both try not to bring it up as much as they can, but sometimes it will slip out between them and also Joe. 

Joe also kept his promise to Brian that if he ever leaves Britney that he will personally kill the man. He doesn't want his niece to be like she was when she was eight. Which sorta scares Brian to say the least. Britney and Brian are doing what they do best, as today they don't have anything to do, to so they're racing each other, as she loser has to pay dinner. They have these little bets during their races.

It makes it more fun because it's what they love doing. They are racing down the country roads of Miami seeing all the cattle and different farm animals, Britney is in the lead as her father is right on her tail. She turns the corner as Brian does the same with a smile on his face. What startles Britney was a text message obviously meaning that someone texted her. She grabbed her phone and looked to see who it is, it's Mia.

In the past five years Mia wouldn't text her unless something is wrong as they made a deal. Britney called Mia as she is a little busy, with her father right now.

Mia immediately answered Britney's call. "What's up, Mia?" Britney asks Mia, as Mia sighs as Britney gears herself up to see what's going wrong.

"Brit, it's Mia, obviously. There's something that I need to telling you. Where are you?" Mia asks which confuses Britney as she turns yet on another road, as Brian does the same as he speeds up and is now next to his daughter as he sees her confused look.