5.4

(I also just realized as I was editing the previous chapter that I completely forgot about Mia and Letty, but Mia will be in this chapter, so hehe. Letty is here but towards the end of the chapter).

-----

Britney's POV

Today's the day. We either make it or break it. Everyone's getting what they need ready. Mia is making sure that the computer is ready for giving the boys directions and making sure that the tracking device that Tej placed on one of Hobbs' car the night of the race is working right.

"Hobbs is on the other side of the city!" I announced loudly turning my chair to face everyone. 

"We're not going to get a better window." Mia added as I look worriedly at the computer.

"Okay guys, it's showtime! First team in position, let's go!" Dom instructed loudly, rolling the map he had in his hands. Han, Gisele, Tej, Rome, Mari and Tyler all rushed over to their cars and Gisele's motorcycle leaving Dad, Dom, Vince, Mia and I here. Dom and Dad are leaving in a moment, which will leave Vince, Mia and I here.

At least, I'll be with Mia, as I'll go probably insane being here with Vince.

"Moscow, Bali Goa." Dad's voice says as it came from behind me and Mia, as I turned back to the computer. "And what do they all have in common?" Dad asked as I rolled my eyes.

"No extradition." Mia told him, smiling at him as I'm assuming.

"We're less than an hour away from the rest of our lives." Dad says as I'm guessing he's looking into Mia's soul, as I turned around.

"Yeah." Mia muttered quietly, as I had a look of disgust on my face at seeing Dad kissing Mia's neck.

"Get a room, people." I whispered in Mia's ear as she is right next to me, but she just shook her head.

"COPS!" Vince yelled loudly, as my eyes widened as I looked at Dad and Mia who shared the same expression.

"C'mon, let's go." Dad says as me and Mia quickly jumped out of our seats and began running as Dad is following in suit. The three of us didn't get very far when we came to a stop when we saw three men with AK47's cornering the three of us, aiming their guns at us.

"Fuck/shit." Me and Mia mumbled, grabbing both of Dad's hands, as the men lead us to the main area of the building along with Vince and a few other men. My heart raced, as Mia's was probably racing wondering where Dom is. I looked around for Dom, as my eyes widened again when I saw Hobbs' has Dom in a choke-hold in one of the rooms on the second level.

"Don't look, at your 3 o'clock." I say to Dad's ear, as he turned around and looked where I was talking about, as I shook my head. "I did say, don't look, and you looked. You talk about my listening ears, you should be ashamed of yourself."

I swallowed hard as they backed away from the window, I squeezed Dad's hand when Hobbs and Dom came crashing through the window, slamming to the ground. I'm guessing Mia let go of Dad's hand as she ran over to her brother and stood right behind Hobbs men, who had guns pointed at Hobbs and Dom.

"Dom!" Mia shouted, taking a step closer to the guys who continued fighting, he needs to stop before someone gets seriously injured.