Important message

DISCLAIMER:

THIS ISN'T PART OF THE SERIES.

THIS ISN'T CONNECTED TO THE BOOK AT ALL.

I WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING REALLY SERIOUS.

I REALLY WANT YOU TO READ THIS AND SPREAD THE WORD.

hello everyone.

i just wanted to say that, because of all the things happening in Serbia I won't be posting for a while.

I don't know if you've heard about it, but, a 14 y.o. shot and killed 8 kids, security guard and harmed a lot more children and professors, which caused a massive chain reaction of murders. more than 30 people were killed and probably twice as much were harmed under 72 hours, which is just catastrophic.

I've seen a video on TikTok. The girl that was harmed by him posted it and said that he's doomed or something like that. I've also read that kids my age joke about it and remake that unpleasant situation. People shouldn't joke about this at all. This isn't a joke. This is an act of humans who have serious problems in their head. They are sick and dangerous.

i do live in Belgrade right now (capital of Serbia by the way) I study graphic design and I do not live with my family. I came to my hometown today and I'm really worried because all of my friends, boyfriend and a part of my family live there. I'm afraid thay something bad will happen to them.

and because of all the stress and everything, i came home and  decided it's time to take a break from everything. I will talk to my parents about not coming back to Belgrade, for at least this week. Even the politicians are thinking about ending the school year now.

None of us are safe. Especially in big town. but this giant terroristic act was a huge shock and stress for all the citizens of Serbia. And i really don't want to think will i come back home or just die at school with my friends.

This happens when parents don't talk to their children, don't pay attention to them and don't treat them as their priorities. I do not defend that boy, he is sick and psychotic maniac, but this maybe wouldn't happen if someone talked to him about it, if the kids didn't bully him and (most importantly) if he didn't see the aggressive behaviour at home. The kid couldn't just snap one day and kill 10 people if he wasn't under bad influence.

So, go on. Ask that one kid how was his day. Compliment her glasses and tell her it really suits her face. Tell him that you like the way he's joking. Tell them you enjoy their company. Everyone should be at least nice to each other, if not good to them. Let's try to be the best version of ourselves, not the worst ones.

I hope this will be an important lesson for all of us. And I hope you understand why am i taking a break from wattpad and everything. Thank you for all the support and for almost 10k reads. I'm really thankful for that, since this book is one of my most recent story.

If you, by any chance, want to contact me, here is my Instagram account:

@nijenevena

See you again, sometimes. I love you all, stay safe and spread love, not hate <3