Valentine's special (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

A/N: I'm sorry once again for not uploading but i just don't have the inspiration if you know what i mean... anyways, here we have one scenario that's been stuck in my head for awhile, i hope you enjoy :3

~

~

~

~

•❣︎ 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: you and kakashi are real good friends and, since you're both single, you decided to invite him over for a hangout, perhaps a glass of sake or wine... on Valentine's? Hmm...シ︎ ❣︎•

~

~

~

~

~

𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘:

~

you woke up in one pretty unsettling morning. Another valentine's day.

"ugh ... i hate the 14th of february," you mumbled to yourself into the pillow.

this was one of the most depressive days of the year. as always, you were single as a leaf in the wind and, the thought of seeing happy couples on the streets, openly showing their affection and love for each other, makes you sick. even though you like kakashi, BUT nO, It'S DiSGuStiNG *eye-roll eye-roll*. ahem...

as you got up to prepare some extremely healthy breakfast (instant noodles with vegetable spices) you saw with the corner of your eye people on the streets, walking happily through the snow. you didn't notice it was snowing.

[...]

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME," you screamed. there were no noodles. which meant only one...

"i have to go outside."

you dressed up as warmly as possible and stepped outside. the cold wind blew onto your skin and gave you immediate chills. snowflakes were falling on your coat and hat, like determined to cover you up.

walking down to the store, you saw a couple of familiar faces with their significant others. seeing them holding hands, laughing and obviously enjoying being with each other, you felt some weird type of envy going across your chest.

you passed the ichiraku and thought about actually taking one portion of their noodles. they'll surely taste better that the instant ones.

ichiraku ramen was also in the valentine's mood. surprisingly, there was only one person in the local, alone. although it was sad, you felt a bit better seeing you're not the only one who's single on valentine's day.

"one shoyu ramen, please", you asked politely.

ichiraku ramen guy smiled and he and his daughter almost immediately got to work.

sitting near the stove's made you feel a bit warmer and you almost forgot about the holiday. you just wanted that shoyu ramen so bad. it kinda threw you back in those days when you could eat ichiraku only once a month. it was the best day every single month and worth of waiting.

"no valentine?"

a familiar, warm voice cracked the memory flashback.

"nope. i suppose it's the same with you," you replied.

kakashi shrugged.

"I don't celebrate these kinds of things, honestly," he said. "and, i don't have much time for love."

"that's sad," you said. his words hurt a little.

"how come you're single?"

"eh ... just, not interested in... anybody, that's all," you replied hesitatingly.

"okay then."

a moment of silence was filling the air. ramen guy gave you your ramen and, through bites, a lightbulb appeared above your head.

"do you have some plans for tonight?"

"no, i guess not. why?"

"would you like to come over? grab a drink or something?"

"yea, sure.

"does 8 sound good?"

"okay, eight it is," kakashi said. "now i have to do some business. I'll see ya tonight."

"bye~"

•°•°|me and my lazy timeskips|°•°•

for this special occasion (aka date with kakashi) you decided to wear a long, slim, black dress with an open leg and v-collar. you let your long, black hair fall down your back in perfect straight strands. as you were sipping a glass of wine, you heard a knock on the door.

"welcome," you smiled at him.

"you got well prepared, i see," he said with an almost unnoticeable smirk.

"wine," you asked and, not waiting for his answer, poured a glass for him.

"thanks, y/n," kakashi smiled.

after a couple of glasses and some chit-chatting, the night carried you a bit. it was a bit past noon when you started to pour your... you can't recall which glass of wine on the counter.

"don't you think it's a bit too much, darling," kakashi said, slowly approaching you.

"never too much wine," you said with a smirk.

he leaned on the counter with his both hands, barricading you from running away. you felt his warm bodyba couple of inches away from yours.

his hands are pretty veiny... what could he possibly do with them?

"what's the matter? you got drunk," you made fun of him.

he remained silent. he was leaning closer and closer to you, until he was too close. he took your hand and made you take off his mask. you lowered his hand on his button-up shirt, tracing his chiselled chest. he then kissed you gently and slowly.

it was beautiful. it was finally happening.

then he grabbed you and put you on the counter, caressing your thighs. he became a bit more aggressive with the kisses, but you didn't mind. it was the thing you needed.

"do you know how much i love you," he whispered in your ear. "words cannot describe how much i love you, y/n. i love you with all of my being."

as he finished his speech, you looked him in the eyes and smiled.

"shut the fuck up and come here," you said as you pulled him into another passionate kiss that was just bringing you two... closer together.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

im horny. can be seen. but im not into writing smut. it's disgusting. (⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ꁞ⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠)