after your first time with him

note: school is starting tomorrow. I can't decide what to wear. 💀

•𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: you and kakashi have been together for a long time and you two finally decided to do it (actually kakashi finally talked you into it :3). he was... a bit rough, but you liked it.•

~

~

~

~

[!NOT SEXUALISING!]

~

~

~

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨:

you were still trying to catch some air, while kakashi was snuggled into your neck, still placing small kisses on your neck. the warmth of your naked bodies made you sweat a little.

for a while, there was that comforting silence that made you want to sleep so badly.

"you know," you yawned, "you could've been a bit more gentle."

"oh, I'm sorry dear. does it hurt you now," he asked in worry.

"no, no it's okay. i actually kinda liked it," you admitted through a whisper. "but next time, be a bit more gentle, 'kay?"

"okay love," he said and started kissing your neck passionately.

you couldn't help but let out a couple of sighs and a small, quiet moan. he lift his head and had a smirk all over his face.

"you like it," he asked.

instead of an answer you pulled him down and kissed his lips. slowly, his and your lips moved in synchrony and you could feel his touch all over your body.

you were only able to touch his chest, feeling every single line of it. he had a pretty well form. his chest was very chiselled and hard to touch. maybe he was flexing a little, but you didn't mind.

after a long make-out, he pulled out and looked down at you. you could see in his eyes that he admired you. he admired you as a person, as a being, as his girlfriend. and he was everything you could wish for and more.

"i don't think I'm telling you this enough," he started, "but, you're the most beautiful person I've ever met in my entire life. you have no idea how much i love you. i... i don't really know what would i do if I'd never met you..."

you could only smile in awe, adoring his words. kakashi had a little problem with expressing emotions and sometimes it bothered you but, you really liked when he was open and sensitive with you. you felt special.

"Kashi, you're also the greatest thing that happened to me. guess some people are meant to be, right?"

"yeah... i actually never believed in love after Rin... but then you came. you little messy chatterbox," he smiled and pinched your cheek.

"hey, I'm not a chatterbox," you said, faking anger.

"oh you are," he said, "my sweet, little, messy chatterbox."

"bāka."

kakashi smiled and kissed you a few more times, before lifting himself down on your chest, hugging you tightly.

"what do you think: if we had a child, what would he look like," he asked out  of the blue.

"well, /she/ would definitely look like your little clone, but would have /my/ eyes and intelligence."

"what if 'she' was 'he'?"

"then he'd look exactly like you. with a little attitude."

"i wonder from who'll he get attitude," he said with tons of sarcasm and bit your neck playfully.

"from whom would else but me," you said proudly.

"if he gets your attitude, then there'll be constant fights between you two. we'll be doomed."

you rolled your eyes as he started to tickle you. you started to giggle and tried to stop him, but he was stronger than you were and continued tickling you until you lost your breath.

"wooh... don't do it again... you know how much i hate tickling."

"i know. that's why i do it," he smirked.

you slammed his head playfully and closed your eyes.

"well, goodnight," you said.

"you're gonna sleep?"

"yup."

"c'mon, let's cuddle a little more," he pleaded.

"you can spoon me if you want to, but i want to sleep."

he then laid beside you and hugged you around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"goodnight, love," he whispered.

"goodnight, sweetie."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

not nsfw but i kinda like the sweet aftercare after sex :3