Episode 17: To Catch 'Em All in a Clash

(Huh, that reminds me, I still need to beat Violet too. Though, I hope that glitch is fixed. Seriously Pokemon, what is going on?! Ahem! Anyway, this is featureing the manga characters, so that's fine! Enjoy!)

       "Are you sure you know where his Charizard is?" Green asked annoyed as Ririri was floating at her side, "I feel like we've been walking for hours!"

Red shrugged as he continued to walk forward while Lucas was walking behind them. Lucas was still thinking about Ness and how he was taken by Wario. Lucas wanted to save Ness somehow, but Lucas wasn't sure how he could even do that. He slumped behind them as Red and Green took a glance at him and then each other.

"I hope he's ok" Green whispered to Red.

"I do too" Red replied, "But something must be bothering him. I don't want to push him to open to us, but I also don't know what we can do to comfort him"

Just then, Blasty popped out of Green's pokeball and rushed up to Lucas. Lucas jumped as he saw the tiny turtle, but Squritle held a warm expression. Then, the turtle blew some bubbles in the air and around Lucas was surprised as he saw the bubbles sparkling against the sunlight. Red, Green, and Ririri then approached him warmly as Red held out his hand to him.

"We don't know what happened, but I promise we will do everything we can to help you" Red reassured Lucas with a grin.

"And you're not alone in this either. We are going to stay with you until you are ready" Green added as Ririri hopped from her arms and stood in front of Lucas for him to pet.

Lucas nervously glanced at them before slowly reaching out his hand and petting Ririri's head. Ririri cooed happily as Lucas let out a small laugh. Red and Green were relieved to see Lucas in better spirits, but their peaceful moment did not last for long.

"Hiyah!" a loud, young voice shouted as they saw someone riding a boat and ramming the boat towards a temple in the distance!

Green blinked as Red, Blasty, and Lucas ran towards it.

"What just happened?!" she exclaimed as she then recovered and followed them with Ririri hovering behind her.

Red, Blasty, and Lucas slid across the sandy hill and were reaching the bottom to where the entrance to a temple resided.

"What do you want?!" Wario exclaimed as Red stopped Lucas before he charged into the fight.

"Isn't that Link?" Green wondered as she caught up with them.

"Do you know him?" Red asked cautiously.

"Yeah, he's a friend, but I don't remember him being so small nor jumpy" Green answered as Ririri nodded her head in agreement.

"Is he a friend?" Lucas asked nervously.

"Yes. Whatever version of him is here, he is always a hero and friend" Green reassured him as Red held Blasty's pokeball.

"Wait for the right moment to attack" Red advised them as they nodded in agreement.

Toon Link stood tall and against Wario who simply laughed at him. Toon Link then drew his Master Sword and charged at Wario. Toon Link jumped and slammed his Master Sword against Wario to knock him back into a wall! Wario let out a surprised yell as Toon Link landed on the ground with the Master Sword glowing in his left hand.

"Ok, you might've gotten a lucky hit, but I won't let you get in another!" Wario said as he pulled out a gun!

Wario powered up the gun and fired as Toon Link quickly ran around to avoid the blasts. Toon Link tripped and hit the ground as Wario laughed at him. Wario aimed the gun at Toon Link who held up his shield to take the attack. Lucas let out a panicked yell at the site of it as Red jumped and threw Blasty's pokeball towards it. The pokeball opened against the gun as Blasty popped out!