Episode 4: The Heroes Scatter and Cross Other Paths

(And we continue! Our journey is now with the Mario brothers, Ririri, and Kirby! Who knows who we are going to meet next! To be honest, I combined Smash 1 and 2 into one arch, because we had such a short cast for both, but don't worry, I've got an idea to make it better. Enjoy!)

            As for the plumber brothers, the two of them crashed into an abandon city with a thud. Mario picked himself up first before helping his little brother. Luigi let out a scream before calming down when he realized they were just in an abandon city. Mario took a step forward and tried to find some sign that he could possibly recognize and find their way back to the mansion. Luigi stretched for a bit and then followed his big brother.

"AHHHH!" Green shouted as she, Ririri, and Kirby were blasted to the other edge of the same abandon city, "Ririri, puff up!"

Her Ririri puff flew behind them and puffed up. She became a big, puffy, fluffy ball and caught her trainer and Kirby. Green sighed in relief as she leaned into her Ririripuff and slide down her once Ririri landed softly on the ground.

"Good catch, Ririri. Are you ok?" Green asked as she hopped off and held her arms out.

Ririri then jumped to her trainer's arms and cuddled up to her while Kirby hovered before them and then landed in front of them.

"And are you ok, Kirby?" she asked with a smile.

"Puyo! (I'm ok!)" Kirby replied with a bright smile of his own.

"Well, that's good" Green said before reaching into her yellow bag and pulling out a Pokedex and Pokegear.

She tried to get a signal and reach Yellow, but she had no luck. She sighed and then looked around. The city was empty, but in good condition. Everything was in place, and nothing was out of place. She wasn't sure what this city is based off nor the location of it.

"Well, we better start moving" Green said as Kirby nodded his head.

The trio headed into the city, unsure and worried about what is to come. Though, Green and Kirby were both confident they could handle anything that comes their way. That is, until the darkness rose around them and took the form of the same creatures!

"What are these things?!" Green shouted as Ririri jumped from her arms and prepared to fight.

Kirby drew his sword and slammed it down on a few as Ririri used "Pound" to punch one away.

"I guess it doesn't matter. Well, give it you're all, you two!" Green cheered loudly.

The two of them stood back-to-back as they fought these creatures of darkness. Kirby ate some while Ririri rolled over a few. Green was cheering until a few jumped from behind! She let out a scream as she tried to run away from them.

"Ah! I hate this! I left the rest of my teammates with Silver and Blue! Ah!" Green shouted in an annoyed manner.

"Don't worry! I've got this! Silver wouldn't forgive me if something happened to his big sister!" a mischievous, obnoxious voice shouted as lightning crashed behind her!

Green covered her head with her hands and waited until the lighting attacks ceased.

"Aw come on! Aren't you supposed to be my senior? I know Blue wouldn't hesitate to save you, and Silver will destroy anyone to get to you. You could've handled this with your Blastiose" the voice said as he held out his hand to her.

Green looked up and let out a scream of horror, "No! NO! Why are you here?! Out of everyone from our world, why you, Gold of New Bark Town?!"

Gold looked offended and replied, "I'll have you know, Pibu was invited to this thing! He got a letter and everything!"