Episode 21: That's my Ship!

(The whole fight for Meta Knight's ship and then blowing it up was amazing. I remember being so confused and amazed that this was real. Now, I wish we had more of it. It is so cool to see! Then again, I wonder how Meta Knight rebuilt it. Enjoy!)

      "Phew!" Green said in relief, "I'm grateful we can finally catch a break! Things have been rather hectic lately"

Marth and Ike were a little bit surprised by her reaction to their current situation. The tournament was in danger again, but she was remarkable calm.

"After saving the regions a bunch of times, you get used to saving the world" Green answered simply as Marth tripped at her statement, "And we sometimes don't even get thanked for it either"

Red rubbed the back of his head nervously at her statement while he glanced at Meta Knight.

"So, what should we do? We've met up, but I don't see how this is going to help us and the situation" Red confessed until they felt the ground shake.

"Ah! What was that?!" Lucas cried as he rushed to hide behind Red's legs.

They looked around for the source of the shake and then heard a loud blast coming from the sky. They looked up to see a small ship blasting a bigger ship out of the sky.

"Ok, that's bad' Red admitted as Ike drew Ragnell.

"That's my ship!" Meta Knight exclaimed in a furious manner as he drew his sword and then flew towards an icy mountain in the distance.

"Where are you going?!" Lucas asked with worry as Ike asked confused, "How can he fly it? He's barely a foot tall"

"After his ship and I don't think it matters how he can fly it, Ike" Marth answered as they watched their friend flying up the ice and snow covered mountain.

Meta Knight jumped from ledge and edge as he braved the cold. He was determined to retrieve his ship from them and stop it from being used for evil. As he continued to jump, there were two Ice Climbers also climbing up the mountain. Meta Knight noticed the pair of siblings climbing up the mountain and continued to climb.

"Whoa! Who was that?" Nana asked as she stumbled to look up at Meta Knight.

Popo wasn't sure either, but he was surprised at how fast Meta Knight was climbing. He was determined to catch up to him! He took out the letter that stated he and his little sister were invited the tournament.

"Perhaps he knows the reason why we are for this tournament" Popo told Nana who nodded her head in agreement, "Let's catch up and help him"

"Ok!" Nana exclaimed as she followed her brother.

The pair jumped after Meta Knight and continued to climb after Meta Knight. Meta Knight was jumping and striking down any fallen ice and rocks. He swung his blade and knocked the incoming ice and rocks down. He was getting annoyed about the falling objects in his path.

"How dare this prevent me from achieving my goal" he said seriously as he continued to climb the mountain.

He jumped on another ledge, but a rock was coming towards him. Meta Knight raised his wings to block the incoming rock, but Popo and Nana jumped towards the rock and held their hammers high. They slammed their hammers against the rocks to break it! They cheered and landed before Meta Knight before sharing a high five.

"Who are you?" Meta Knight asked as he faced the siblings.

"Popo and Nana! We are the Ice Climbers!" they shouted in delight as they faced him.

"Ice Climbers?" Meta Knight asked confused and pondering on what he should do next.

"We can help you climb the mountain" they shouted excitedly and determinedly to him.