Bonus Episode 1: Family Day for Fire Emblem

(And this is the first one! I had to rework it after Byleth and Beresu were added to the rooster and to remove Female Robin and Male Corrin as well as making the adjustment that Chrom is now in the rooster as well! Wow, Fire Emblem has come a long way! Seriously, I would never have guessed this series would come far! Believe it or not, I love Fire Emblem, and well, this chapter is for them! Enjoy!)

           For the next few weeks, it was Family Day for the Smashers. However, Family Day happened on different days for the Smashers for many reasons. This time, it was the heroes from Fire Emblem to have Family Day. The letters were delivered to them in their rooms as Roy woke up and saw the letter on his desk. He yawned and opened it.

Dear Lord Roy,

Your father and Lilina are arriving at the Smash mansion earlier today. Please watch over them. Your friends are taking care of everything here in our world. Do watch out for your father. He is still recovering. I don't wish for anything else to happen to him. Enjoy your time together and please be safe.

From,

Marcus

Roy was shaking as he held the letter in his hands. He was so ready for Family Day.

"YEAH!" Roy shouted excitedly as he kicked down the door in his room and ran down the hallway.

The other Fire Emblem Fighters woke up and groaned as they exited their respective rooms, expect for Byleth.

"Why is he yelling?" Corrin asked as she yawned.

"Oh, Family Day" Marth answered with a yawn of his own while holding a letter about the event.

Ike sighed as he closed the door to his room and went to prepare for the day. Chrom looked at Robin and Lucina who greeted warmly. Chrom smiled at the happy couple. He was grateful they found each other, but they also have to prepare for the day as well since Lissa was coming with their daughter to visit for the day. He longed for Sumia to come, but she reassured him that the kingdom was doing along with their wonderful children.

"One of us should stop Roy. The rest of us will make sure the mess hall and living room are ready for the day" Chrom spoke to them.

"I can talk with him" Robin offered as he stretched, "You two get ready for the day. I'll join you soon enough"

He gave Lucina a kiss on the cheek before returning to his room to put on his tactician cloak and chase after the young lion. The twin professors soon exited their room and went to prepare for the day. They oversaw preparing the food without a hungry Ike near them. The other Fire Emblem Fighters took their letter reminders and prepared themselves for the day.

"Ah, there you are" Robin said warmly to see the young lion sitting outside on the balcony and watching the rising sun, "Everything ok?"

Roy shrugged as Robin sat next to him.

"Anything you want to talk about?" Robin asked as he waited for Roy to speak.

"I'm still a little upset at my lost against Ike" Roy confessed with a shake of his head, "I know that is ridiculous, but I don't want my dad nor Lilina to be disappointed in me"

Robin simply smiled as he said, "You tried your best. Fighting the Radiant Hero is never easy. He's a tough opponent. Though, you tried your best and did everything you could. Also, there is always next time. I am sure you will beat him"

Roy chuckled as he replied, "Thank you, Robin. That helped me a lot. Well, I better get ready to greet Lilina and my dad. What about you? Are you excited to see your family?"