Episode 10: Behind the Scenes and In the Skies

(And onto the plot. So, much like Brawl itself, this will follow the same story. I am going to respect Sakurai's original plot. Also, I enjoyed this story personally. It was a lot of fun and made me look into other games. Like Kid Icarus! And we still haven't had a new game in a long time... Sigh, at least Metroid is getting games. Enjoy!) 

              Although not every fighter witnessed the stadium exploding, Pit did. He gasped in horror at the site of the stadium being pulled through time and space. He couldn't believe something interrupted the tournament!

"Lady Palutena!" Pit shouted as he stepped back from the viewing pool.

He turned to the goddess of light with a stunned and serious expression. He wanted to help, but he wasn't invited to it, so he shouldn't have a reason to interfere. The goddess of light has beautiful, emerald hair and clear, sapphire eyes. She wore a beautiful, white rob with many golden charms on a brown belt. She has a shield on her right arm as a blue heavenly light shined above her head. She has a golden crown rested on her head. In her hands was the invitation to the tournament.

"Lady Palutena! What is that in your hands?!" Pit exclaimed as he pointed at it.

"Your invitation" she answered with a mischievous grin, "I was going to open a door for you and help you make a dramatic entrance, but that plan has changed. I won't be able to guide your path because the worlds are being pulled apart. I will not be able to guide you either. You'll be on your own, Pit. Are you ready for this adventure and helping the fighters?"

Pit kneeled before her, lowered his head, and answered with respect, "Of course, I am, Lady Palutena. I am ready to help the fighters and restore order to the worlds!"

She couldn't help but grin. She held her hand out as she made the letter disappear and a bow appear. She gently tossed the bow to him as he gently took it in his hands. Three golden rings appeared over right, brown band. He gasped in delight as he held the Palutena bow and nodded his head. She waved her other hand to have a door appear behind him.

"I won't let you down!" Pit exclaimed as he waved the bow in his hands and rushed to the doors.

He faced her, wings out, and a grin. The doors opened behind him as he felt the gentle wind blowing behind him. He took a deep breath in and leaned out of the door. He was falling, but he wasn't afraid. He opened his eyes as he let out a delighted laugh and glided through the air. He was determined to do what he can to help the fighters.

As the angle was descending from the heavens, in the other side of the skies, two pilots were flying their respective jets through the skies and flying after Meta Knight's ship.

"We've come all this way, got our respective crafts ready, and this is happening. How can this happen at this tournament again?" Fox asked annoyed as he was piloting his Arwing through the skies and checking the maps for anything.

His Arwing was a bit beat up, but he was still able to fly. He continued to fly after the ship when he noticed the trail of darkness coming from it.

"I thought this was a fun tournament you entered" another voice spoke over the intercom, "Then again, you were in another fight too when you went to this tournament. I wondered why they invited me, but I am sure this is the reason"

"Falco please be alert and ready for anything. It is just us. We can't afford to lose here. Our team needs us when were return to our world" Fox ordered seriously.

Another Arwing flew pass him and went to strike Meta Knight's ship. Fox sighed as Falco smirked at him. Falco is a blue bird and wore a pilot outfit. He has a single visor over one of his eyes.