Episode 7: A Free for All Part 1

( The epic two part finale to season 2! Thank you all for being so patient with me.  After Thanksgiving break, I was pretty much swamped with homework and tests. Then the dreadful finals week hit. Regardless, I finally finished part 1. I'm working on part 2 and then that will be it for season 1. After that, I will go on a break from this story. I have to figure out how to do season 2. Enjoy!)

            The Fighters had finally arrived, but they were in different locations. Darkness and light were both present in the world, but something else was stirring in this world.

"What is this?" Marth asked in a surprised manner as Link held the Sheikah slate to examine the area around them, "Are you getting anything, Link?"

Link showed Marth and Roy the slate's readings. Although Marth and Roy couldn't understand it, Link could and discovered that light and darkness were gathering and trying to find a balance. Peach was skipping about and looking at the destination ahead. She didn't see anything too dangerous in front of her path and assumed it would be fine.

"Princess Peach please don't wonder off!" Marth said as he rushed to pull the Mushroom Kingdom princess away from the danger possibly ahead of themselves.

The princess pouted as Marth sighed. He wasn't sure how, but they were closer to finding their friends and hopefully restoring this place back to normal. Though, something else strange occurred. Instead of being attacked by Primids, they found themselves attacked by something else! A fighter in 2D fashion appeared before them, but there was something very different about it.

"Oh, are you a fighter too?" Roy asked warmly as he approached the 2D fighter.

Link reacted first and pulled Roy behind him as the fighter swung a flag at him! Link held his shield to block the attack while Marth lunged forward with Falchion to strike him!

"Oh my, must we fight! I am sure we can get along if we simply talk it out" Peach asked worriedly as Marth held his sword and stood in front of her.

This is Game and Watch! Since he can't talk, this is the only part in the story where our Author could introduce him. He's a silent protagonist kind of man who stared in one of the first few games ever made! He is only a 2D character who fights with 2D images! Be warned! Number Nine is a very dangerous number!

"Forgive me, Princess Peach, but I do not believe this fighter to be a friendly one" Marth confessed as he prepared to fight him.

Link and Roy were slowly standing around Game and Watch and prepared to fight him. Luckily, they weren't going to be alone either! The plumber brothers, Ice Climbers, and Sheik saw the fighting breaking out.

"Well, this is the place" Sheik said as he overlooked the fight, "Are we ready?"

The siblings gave him a firm nod. Sheik then let the Ice Climbers jump down first. They held their hammers above their heads and then slammed it on the ground between Game and Watch and Marth! Marth took a step back as he rejoined Roy and Link.

"Are they friend or foe?" Roy asked seriously.

"I believe they are friends" Marth answered warmly as Mario and Luigi jumped down and waved to them, "We fight together! Let's go!"

Marth ran forward with Mario in front of him. Link and Luigi were close behind as Sheik and Roy were helping Peach relax.

"Do you see anyone?" Green asked as Ririri was floating beside Kirby.

"I don't think so, but I have a feeling trouble will always find us" Gold answered her with Pibu on his shoulder.

Young Link let out a yell as everyone stopped before Bowser could stomp on them! Kirby, Ririri, and Green were surprised to see him here.