Bonus Episode 4: A Meal for Two

(Happy Valentines Day everyone! And to kick it off, I thought it would be great to use Sonic and Amy for this! Look, Sonic finally gets a few wins, I am going to celebrate this! He and his universe deserve this! Also, since the Mario movie is coming out, I decided that those two plumbers would be featured! Enjoy!)

        "Happy Day of Devotion!" Robin and Corrin said happily as they greeted their fellow Fire Emblem fighters this morning.

They were sitting in the dining room since they had received an abundance number of gifts from their friends, families, and people. Though, it wasn't just them that received wonderful, loving gifts from those who loved them. The smash mansion itself was covered in decorations with hearts, ribbons, and streamers with the colors red, pink, and white.

Robin approached his strong, beautiful wife as Corrin rushed up to Byleth and Beresu to hand them her gifts. Lucina giggled as Robin pressed a loving kiss to her cheek just as Chrom walked in with Ike and Roy behind him.

"Do you still have to do this?" Chrom asked annoyed as he shook his head.

"Aren't they married?" Ike asked with a questioning expression, "This is a day of love. Why don't you speak with your wife and leave them alone?"

Robin grinned to Ike as Chrom rolled his eyes at the Radiant Hero before searching through the gifts to find anything from his family and friends first. However, something blue sped through the dining room, causing all the gifts to be thrown into the air and knocking a few items on the ground!

Robin nearly fell as Lucina caught her husband with Corrin shouting, "Sonic! What is wrong with you?!"

The blue blur was running around in a panic, knocking everyone over, making a powerful gust of wind blow over them, and knocking stuff over as well!

"Someone stop that hedgehog!" Pittoo growled as he drew his bow back and took aim, "Or, we will have one less fighter to deal with"

Sonic didn't pay attention to him as Mythra sped after the hedgehog to swing her blade to knock the hedgehog back and into Ryu's arms!

"What are you doing?! Let me go!" Sonic shouted as he tried to free himself from Ryu's hold.

"Not until you tell us why you are running around and causing a disturbance" Mythra offered as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at the hedgehog.

Sonic sulked as he noticed that they were not going to let him go without an honest explanation. He lowered his ears as he seemed embarrassed.

"It is the day of love" he said with a nervous tone, "And I am not good with this"

Mythra raised a brow as the two plumbers walked into the conversation and looked at the blue hedgehog. Mario and Luigi knew Sonic rather well and even suggested that they invite him to the tournament.

"Do you have any idea what he is talking about?" Mythra asked as she leaned between the brothers.

Luigi was tilting his head from side to side as Mario snapped his fingers to understand the situation. He motioned for Ryu to place Sonic down, but he should keep his hands on the hedgehog just in case he wants to run again. Sonic then faced Mario who simply gestured to Princess Peach who was speaking with Princess Daisy and Rosalina.

"Yeah, am I that obvious to you?" Sonic asked with a nervous expression.

Mario only held a warm expression before turning to Luigi and suggesting that they help Sonic for this day of love. Luigi wasn't too sure since he did promise to take Princess Daisy out on a picnic. Sonic didn't want to see the brothers argue, so he sighed and stepped in.