Bonus Episode 5: Happy Birthday, Link!

(I know this isn't Link's birthday, but I wanted to write something for the release date of one of the most anticipated games of this year. It may not be much, but I am grateful I was able to write something! I was originally going to use the Twilight Cast living through the Mummy movies, but I'll save it for later. Enjoy!)

           "You're going back for your birthday?" Samus asked as she along with a few other fighters were in the lounge of the mansion.

She was speaking with the Hero of the Wild, Link. He held his Sheikah Slate to type out what he wanted to say to the bounty hunter as Sora, the keyblade wielder, was standing next to him excitedly. Samus was currently resting on the couch after her match against Snake as the two boys were walking towards the exit.

"Did you get permission from Master Hand to do this?" she asked curiously.

Although it wasn't unheard of, fighters who needed to return home had to speak with the Hands about this. She was surprised Link of all fighters wanted to go back home for his birthday.

"Is there a reason you want to go back home?" she asked curiously since she had time to kill, and Link didn't seem to be in a rush just yet.

He typed away on the slate to reply, "Sidon and Yunbo wanted to see me. I was hoping to stop by the castle and meet with my Princess Zelda as well. I already spoke with both hands to receive permission. Sora is going to send me back to my Hyrule"

"Yep!" Sora answered happily with his hands behind his head, "Don't worry. I learned my lesson last time I tried to send Shulk, Rex, Pyra, and Mythra back to their worlds. Cloud really chewed me too... So, I'm sure I'll be able to send Link back to his home!"

Samus and a few other fighters had only travelled to the tournament with their ships, but she wasn't sure how the others arrived. She wondered if Sora had a hand in that.

"Well, have fun and don't do anything that I wouldn't do" she said and shrugged, going back to relaxing on the couch in the mansion.

Link put his slate away and nodded at her before departing with Sora. They made sure they were standing in a great, green field as Sora summoned his keyblade. Link placed a hand on Sora's shoulder who only nodded his head at the wielder.

"Ok! Hyrule Castle for you coming right up!" Sora cheered as he waved his keyblade upward to cast a beam of light to the sky to open a forming keyhole.

The keyhole shined to reveal a giant door of light which opened before them. Sora raised his fist and cheered with Link surprised. He let go of Sora before walking into to the doors.

"That should be it!" Sora said with a grin before taking out his Gummi Phone and pointing to it, "If you need me to open the keyhole, I'll open it and pick you right up!"

Link grinned, waved to Sora, and jumped through the doors as Sora swiftly threw his keyblade to lock it. Satisfied, Sora turned away and prepared for his upcoming match against Dante. For some reason, the fighters wanted Sora to try and take a photo with him during the match. Sora wasn't one to shrink away from a challenge, so he'll figure out a way to do this.

"Everything has to be perfect!" a panicked, voice echoed outside of a small house in Hateneo village.

People were staring at the house in bewilderment before going about their days while the four new Champions were present before their princess and holding delighted expressions before her.

"Come now princess" Sidon's calm yet energetic voice spoke, "I am sure Link would love anything you do for him"

Sidon is the prince of the Zoras. He's very tall, strong, handsome, and shines a brilliant crimson color as he approaches the frantic princess with a smile.