Chapter 11

"But how? Aren't all DeLynns originally humans?" He was still irritated from the fact we had missed our flight.

"Yes."

"Then how in this world are my parents on another planet?" He sighed deeply before answering.

"DeLynns figured out a long time ago that humans would look to much if they knew what was happening. So we had special Delynns with special powers teleport us to another planet."

"One in this galaxy?"

"Why yes. And I do believe you've heard of it."

"Well then tell me." White looked slightly distracted as he explained.

"Venus. That's why it has the weird colors. That's DeLynns putting a shield over their planet."

"Do the DiRays have a planet?"

"Yes they do. Their planet is Mercury." I was stunned.

"But if their bodies are used to such incredible temperatures, how did I kill them?"

"We told you. You made temperatures drastic enough to cut off their life supply."

"THEY LIVE ON FREAKIN MERCURY! How could I do that?!" White ran a hand through his hair.

He took my shoulders in his hands and took a deep breath. "Aneh. You are very powerful. You managed to do something that's never been done before. Congratulations. If I was the Queen, I would have never given you up. And I know the Queen and King will always love you; no matter where or what you are." How did he know I was having self-doubt?

He continued while I gulped. "I can reschedule. The reason it's vital we go there is because the Granted need to talk to you." My mind was still attempting to grasp the entirety of the situation.

"Why would the Granted want to meet with me? They chose me. "

"They think you're a menace." As soon as he saw my reaction, he recoiled.

"No, no, no. Not like that. They just want to make sure you're not a hazard to ant DeLynns or humans."

"Oooh....I always wanted to be a monster." I retorted.

White still looked gorgeous even when he was slightly irritated at me. "We have to go see one of the airs . They can get us to the outreached of the atmosphere. we can convince a transporter to get us to Venus from there."

"Geez, White. You make it sound like we control the elements or something."

"Some of us do. Where do you think the mortals got their silly little ideas of that from? Us. We were here first. The first "humans" were actually offspring of DeLynn."

I was confused. "But you said we were originally humans."

He shot me a 'duh' look.

"Who said humans were from Earth?"

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Hey Marci!" White called out to one of his friends. A large group of middle aged looking women were working out. I glanced at the weights they were lifting with ease and was flabbergasted. Over 400 pounds.

Yikes.

"Yes Francise?" White winced at the use of his real name. A woman with long mouse brown hair and the bluest eyes I had ever seen jogged up to us. Curiosity shone from her inquisitive eyes.

"Hey Marci. Aneh here is in need of a transporter." She nodded.

"Are you the Queens daughter?" I nodded my head yes.