Chapter 2

I looked the boy in the eyes. Was his name really Galahad? I snickered and brought my hand up to my mouth to cover it up. He must have noticed my sudden movement. 

He cocked his head to the side and stared at me. Other students began whispering.

I didn't blame them.

This guy was weird.

The teacher continued calling roll. I was busy looking at Galahad? He had my eyes, my hair, and looked to be just taller than me.

He was wearing a polo shirt (black), boots (black), pants (black) with silver chains by the top, and a black leather jacket. He looked goth.

I turned around, whipping my hair around my face in the process. I think "Galahad" noticed, because I heard a deep chuckle emanating from behind me.

I began paying attention to the teacher. We were talking about vocabulary for the chapter in trig. It was a long 50 minutes. Besides that, I oculd feel the penetrating gaze of the look-alike behind me.

The bell rang, and I made a grab for all my stuff. I collected it and looked up.

"Woah!" I took a step back. Galahad was standing right in front of me.

"erm, hello" I said uncertainly.

"Hi."

"I have to go."

"Where?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. Creepy.

"I don't even know you. why should I tell you?"

"Because we most likely have that next class together. Your in all honors classes right?

I nodded my head.

"And your going to english next, right?" I had to atop myself from nodding my head yes.

"Let's go madmoiselle." He grabbed my arm and whisked me away from my puzzled friends.

***

I sat down at my desk and sread my things around. Usually, I have this class with Mizu and Becka, but they were'nt here yet.

"Is this seat taken?" I closed my eyes and mentally groaned. Galahad stood above me with a small grin.

"Actually Mizu is sitting there." I replied with a straight face.

"Darn. I guess I'll have to share with you." My eyes widened and I scowled.

"No."

"Oh well. Scoot over." 

I had no choice.

I scooted over and took my stuff with me. I moved to a different table.

"Awww. Now I have to move."

He again moved near me. I groaned and put my head in my hands.

"WHY?"

"Because I like you." He flicked my nose.

I scowled again.

"I have to make room for my friends, stranger."

"Do I look like a stranger? I could be your long lost brother. I look just like you!"

"I agree thats pretty weird. "

"Exactly."

A comfortable silence entered the atmosphere.

"Sorry we're late." Mizu and Becka chorused as they walked up. I glared at them. They left me alone with Sir-talks-alot.

They looked mystified by my glare.

Then they noticed Galahad.

"Who are you?" I forgot they didn't have 1st period with us.

"I'm Galahad, but I go by Gale."

Backa nodded and Mizu shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you, bro."

The teacher walked in and we began our lesson on verbs.

It was that moment when I realized I forgot my homework in homeroom.

Joy.