Bonus Chapter (The Beginnging)

HOW THEY MET........

"Why Hello!" Kylie bounced up to me with her ponytail bouncing as she teetered on the balls of her feet.

"Erm, hi?" I said nervously. None of the Chosen had ever spoken to me or even spared me a glance.

"I'm Kylie, nice to meet you!" She babbled. I already knew her name. It may have been my first day, but not much wasn't heard around this middle school.

"I'm Aneh." I held out my hand for her to shake. She surprised me by pulling me into a hug.

"Well, come eat with us!" She grinned. She tugged on my arm and I barely managed to grab my tray before jogging along with her. We neared her table, and I felt my stomach clench.

A few of the Chosen's heads popped up at the sound of my coming. I got several different reactions.

The spanish one, Maddie, glared. Rueben grinned and waved. So did the one called Mizu. Becka jerked her head up. Her spiky hair didn't move at all. 'Definetly a skater' I thought. Kylie was searching for a place to put me.

"There you go." She pointed to a spot next to Kyle.I hadn't taken the fact that Kyle hadn't even icknowledged my sitting there offensive. A girl name angel had told me earlier he was the 'nerd' of the group. He wasn't bad looking, either. But being KylieThe Exuberent One helped his siocial level ALOT.

I will admit; I had a crush on the guy. But it quickly ended when I looked at him one day, and he was whispering what the characters on his book were saying. Yeah.....

"Okay." I nodded in response. Kylie immediatly began talking animatedly while the rest of them went back to what they were previously doing before I arrived. I looked at Maddie and she whipped her head away. Had she been looking at me?

'Stay away from Maddie.' My subconscience warned.

"So Aneh, what brings you here?" Mizu smiled welcomingly.

"My parents."

Maddie snorted. "What, did they force you out of the house?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "To go to school today, yes." To me that was the perfect response. Not rude at all, but humorous.

My point was proven by the chuckles that errupted from my new friends. Maddie humphed and glared at the nearby window.

I pitied the window.

The bell rang its obnoxious ring, and we all jumped. Then we sat back down and looked sheepish.

"Gotta go." We all muttered and mumbled. We all looked up.

"Jinx." everyone except Maddie whispered.

I smiled at my aquaintences.

Life was going to get good.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

To all of you who were expecting another chapter......

IN YOUR FACE-S!!!! lol......

So in case you haven't noticed, my authors notes seem incomplete or awkward. That's because only half of my thoughts get down typed up so......

Yeah.

I'M SO HAPPY!

I was about to log into the wattpad, when I looked at the page. My story 'Robin Reincarnated' was one of the two recommended for Fantasy. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

AND LATER WHEN i LOOKED, IT WAS ONE OF THE TWO RECOMMENDED FOR SCIENCE FICTINON!!!!!!!!!

So basically, my story was recommended for both of the genres I put it in.

HALLEJAH!

Moving on........

xoxo

amesco