Chapter 21: Into the forest!

(A/N: I try to incorporate small bits of Deadpools personality into Sakura!)

"Well, Well, Well, If it isn't the little future failure" Ino jeered with an ugly grimace twisting her face, I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on my hips. I winked cheekily at Shikamaru and Choji behind Ino, They both seemed exasperated with Ino's child-like behaviour.

"What's up billboard brow? I thought you would've been thrown out of the program by now, your big forehead paired with the fact that your civilian born should've gotten you tossed." She sneered, her pupiless azure blue eyes narrowed in anger and annoyance.

I blinked at the blonde girl and let a large cruel grin spread across my face. Ino's insults have already been used, meaning she doesn't get any points, The lower the points the less I care.

"Oh Ino, You are aware that in this forest everyone's an enemy, enemies don't hesitate to kill. I suggest you choose wisely who you belittle before being pushed into a death match." I smiled brightly at Ino as I patted her head and walked past her. The flickering of her chakra signature was truly delicious. I may have let a little killer intent seep through but I absolutely loved that look of fear on her face.

"That's right, Little Sakura-Chan isn't so helpless anymore. When they push, you push back. And you push back hard enough that they don't get back up." I muttered silently as I weaved through the small crowd and handed in my form, claiming a heaven scroll from the plain chunin.

I rushed towards Anko, who was slightly hidden near a stand, she fiddled with an earth scroll and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Wha'dya want" She grumbled.

"I'll take that earth scroll off of your hands, 2 weeks worth of Dango." I sent her an anya-like grin.

The woman raised both her eyebrows at this and a cocky smirk adorned her face.

"Do you think this is allowed pinky?"

"You never said it wasn't not allowed" I grinned as she took the earth scroll and thought it over in her head.

"3 weeks-"

"Deal" I snatched the scroll from her hands and shoved it into the seal on my chest, a place where no one should wonder, otherwise they would risk being sliced by poisoned ninja wire.

I smiled brightly at the woman and bounded off towards my teammates.

..

.

Our team was assigned to gate 12, Naruto was screaming about beating up opponents for no apparent reason. I stood silently, my hand wandering over to the black scroll on my right leg.

'Soon Kubi, you will be fed soon.' I giggled to myself, thoughts of taking poisons from the forest and loot from other genin made both me and Inner feel weak at the knee's.

The proctor in front of us turned around and began to fiddle with the lock on the gate, Anko's voice announced the start of the exam as the gates swung open.

We entered the forest of death together, not speeding up quite yet, Naruto yelled dramatically as if it was made for a montage.

"I will take the scroll, I am best suited to hold it, and most people underestimate me considering that I look fragile. I can hide the scroll within my skin" The bewildered looks they gave me made me smirk, I wasn't lying but I wasn't telling the truth. While I can't hide the scroll under my skin, A seal on my chest allowed me to seal things inside of it like a scroll.

"I agree, she does look weak, and if she can hide it well it's good enough. They would expect me to have the scroll since I am the strongest, and Naruto to have it because 'no one' would suspect it" Sasuke nodded with annoyance in his eyes.