Chapter 17: The Terrible Twins

------------

(A/N) AHHHHHHHHHHh THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.3k VIEWS, I AM SO HAPPY! Can you believe it? Only 13 and writing my own story <3 (Tell me how I did)

------------

I felt like I was going to collapse at any moment. My lungs were burning and my legs trembled with each step I took. I always wore my 110 pound weights with me but Genma decided to increase the weight by 30 pounds. I wasn't allowed to increase my stamina or speed with Chakra which sucked but would benefit me in the future. I felt my legs give out as black spots clouded my vision.

.

.

.

"Wake up pinky" A familiar voice drawled as a finger poked my forehead.

I snapped my eyes open and sat up abruptly, I felt my head hit something hard as I sat up.

"Geez kid you got a hard head" Genma groaned as he rubbed his chin.

I realised that I had hit him square on the chin, which had left a red mark where my head landed.

I shot up to my feet and scratched the back of my head sheepishly as I apologised for being careless, Genma waved it off nonchalantly.

'Damn it, We almost finished the 20th lap!' Inner deflated dramatically, I sighed in disappointment.

'However we did 19 and a half, meaning that 20 will always be possible, we will just try again tomorrow!'

"We have been working on my Stamina for 2 weeks and it has definitely improved, I actually have a sword that I would like to learn how to use and train with."

A cheshire grin spread across my face at the thought of training with my 'borrowed' swords. I had made a doppelganger of the Kubikiribocho which was sitting at Zabuza's grave. It was a very simple seal that I had placed on a log. It was technically the Kubikiribocho from wish.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure I could find the twins......" I zoned out by then, Giggling with Inner about Kotetsu and Izumo.

"We will be sword masters, We just gotta hope that they're chill about training us' Inner pumped her fist into the air exuberantly.

I ended up following Genma to training ground 39 where we found both Izumo and Kotetsu. They were sparring in a mix of Taijutsu and Kenjutsu, an Anya-like grin made its way onto my face.

'Heheh, In a battle everythings fair.... You know what I'm thinking' I smirked with an evil gleam in my eyes.

'Heheh, You know I do....'

'Crotch Kick!' Inner and I giggled instantaneously.

The brunette man chewed on his Senbon idly as he signalled for their match to end, Izumo and Kotetsu noticed Genma's presence and paused their match.

I came up from behind Genma to meet the gaze of the Ravenette man, Kotetsu. The anya-like grin spread across my face as I started to giggle.

"You look like a porcupine" I laughed as I pointed at Kotetsu, I Immediately stopped laughing as I talked with Inner about first impressions.

.

.

.

"This is one of Kakashi's brats, He doesn't train her so she's taken matters into her own hands. I've been helping her with stamina and Taijutsu but I can't really help when it comes to Kenjutsu." The brunette explained with a grin as he ruffled my hair, snapping me out of my thoughts with a blink.