Chapter 5: Reality of Thoughts

______________________

Sorry for the wait!

______________________

For two weeks I have been reading and practising Fuinjutsu. Fuinjutsu paper is extremely expensive so I decided that practising on normal paper is a better idea. I had to break open my piggy bank, I didn't feel too bad. Sealing was surprisingly easy, Almost like I knew it already. It may sound kind of OP or cliche but if I can't fight two little girls then it must be a fair trade off..... Right?

So far I can only do some basic things with my seals like the storage scroll I made yesterday, I was really proud of it. Even if it took me four days to complete it I was off to a good start.

Then a thought came to mind. I was scared off by those girls so easily yet all I needed to beat them was a trip to good old Gai.

I need to balance out myself. Ultimately top stats would be Ideal but no one except the Legendary Sanin got to that level.

Sakura was automatically top stat in mind and Genjutsu due to her photographic memory and her natural aptitude for Genjutsu. Sakura's Chakra control was even greater than Tsunade meaning I could create a more intricate seal than Tsunade's strength of a hundred seal.

Being able to create my own seals would take a shit ton of time all by myself, I mean even one master seal maker takes at least a year to create a new seal.

Another idea.

If I learned Shadow Clone Jutsu I would be able to learn and practise x 10 without actually doing anything!

The Shadow clone jutsu may be in a forbidden scroll but it doesn't mean that some Jonin won't know about it.

[Time skip: 5 months]

In three months time, I was able to meet Gai which was my first step to ultimate stats.

I learned a bit of Taijutsu, nothing too crazy as I was still very young. I was already able to run normal speed in my leg weights, I am able to run fairly fast but at least I had time to speed up.

Biggest news of all, I learned about shadow clone Jutsu. My chakra reserves were very shallow but with my precise Chakra control, I was able to make 5 clones.

Being left with enough Chakra to live. I would meditate in the time my clones read and practised.

Stretching my chakra out and opening pathways, It was gruelling to open certain chakra points but it was all going to be worth it.

I had ended up making some more friends, Gai trained me and Lee with the same regimen, Lee and I would spar some times and he ended up helping me with my running.

I was a lot faster than I was before.

Now I was able to make my own seals, The first seal I placed on my body was pretty simple.

It was a seal that I could seal excess chakra in, I called it a 'Chakra Bank', I could store chakra in the seal and over time the interest builds up and so does the Chakra,

The second seal was like 'Chakra Stocks' . When I 'Invest' Chakra it doubles in a set amount of time. I had remembered a bit of information; Sakura was Uzumaki under a changed last name.

The uzumaki were known for their red hair but pink was very close to pink, not to mention Sakura's Chakra control.

Tsunade may be Senju, But she is also Uzumaki which may explain her Chakra control.

While Sakura has small Chakra reserves for an Uzumaki, I bet that they would expand and grow faster than others.

"Ra"

"Kura"

"SAKURA" I jumped in my seat and snapped back to reality, what the hell.

I've never been so sucked into my thoughts like that, It was like I was sucked into a different reality.

"Yes?" I responded tiredly, My chakra was already split in 6 and I was slightly groggy.

Suzume pushed her glasses up and scoffed, Her posture screamed 'snotty'.

"You should be listening, Kunoichi class is extremely important. Even if you are able to graduate you will never go anywhere if you won't listen." She berated me..

I was angry- No, I was pissed what happened to girl code? I balled my fists and kept them at my side.

"Excuse me, Suzume this class is not extremely important whatsoever, I believe in all the time I waste in this class we could be learning Strength, Speed and Stamina like the boys' 'Shinobi Class' . I wish to switch classes immediately." I spat, while it was completely disrespectful I was angered by the grown ass woman's harsh words to a child.

I was sent to the office and kicked from Kunoichi class for my attitude but on the bright side I was able to be transferred to 'Shinobi Class'.

Everything was playing into my hands, by the time I graduate I will be strong enough to become a Chunin.

After the Chunin exams I could probably start focusing on the Akatsuki arc...

Sasuke leaves - not a problem.

Naruto only chased Sasuke because Sakura wanted him back, Since Sasuke is a weak link due to his lack of teamwork I can only grow stronger.

I just have to hope I won't alter the world too much.

"SAKURA" I was again snapped out of my thoughts.

It seems every time I get lost in thought I stray deeper and deeper into the dark abyss of my mind.

"Sorry!" I apologised and scratched my face, the Iconic sweat drop was a power, I swear.

I saw something bright hurdle itself towards me, I snapped my head and ducked.

"Sakura-Chan!" Naruto crashed into the wall promptly.

I sat up and blinked, there were papers all over the floor and a blonde boy whose face was smashed into the wall.

"Oop" I winced, if he barrelled at that speed into the wall he would definitely have a broken bloody nose.

However when he turned around his nose was fine, no bleeding and not bent at some odd angle, Instead there was a large red mark on his entire face.

I've never personally met Naruto but I guess this is when he was crushing on her- I mean me.

"Naru-chaaannnnn" I rushed over and inspected his face before giving him a kiss on his forehead.

"S-sakura-chan why did you kiss my forehead?" He asked, his eyes were wide and glittery

I grinned at him and patted his head.

"Cuz you had a booboo and ma said that kisses heals them!" I giggled, Geez being a child is the besstttt.

I get to use all those cringy lines that you would get bullied for using.

"Oh! Really?!" He asked, his face wasn't red anymore guess Mr. Fox healed him up.

"Uh-huh!, That's how it works!" I grabbed his hand and sat him down next to me.

"You're my bestie now" I stated, Shikamaru unknowingly was my forever bestie but Naruto was way more wholesome.

"Besties" he grinned.

____________

heheh,

Thats right, Sakura actually has Uzumaki roots.

I'm not shipping her with Naruto (sorry)

Cousin loving is gross. 

There was one fanfiction I read where the girl was a 'uchiha-senju-Uzumaki' and she was Sasukes cousin. Guess what {spoiler} COUSIN LOVING. like ew honestly. There was scenes entailing smut too. Honestly [BARF]

Anyways enough of my rant...

Stick around and see what happens next!

pia out

_____________________