Chapter 4: Eyes

_______________________________

||A/N|| Hi bumblebees! 

I do not own Naruto, Masashi-san does!

_______________________________

First day of school wasn't very exciting. We were shown different classrooms and met a few teachers.

Being the real smooth classic ninja I sneaked off into the bathroom to escape the other little civilian kids.

My eyes got caught on my reflection in the mirror.

Reflection

I wonder why I haven't noticed it. My reflection in the mirror is familiar yet distant. A whisper of my past whirled behind my head trying to remind me of a life long ago.

Eyes

Eyes.

Jade eyes.

They stared back at me, I couldn't look away. It was like I was in a trance. I couldn't tell if they were emerald or jade, they were the same yet ever-changing.

This world got a lot more than they could bargain for, I will have to train in private.

No need to get Danzo on my back, I'll just have to play the little sweet Sakura-chan that they all come to love.

Helpless? Of course not. Worthless? Never Useless? Impossible.

I shall break these chains of others presumptions.

"Sakura Haruno?" I awoke from my trance and hurried towards the voice, no need to get off on a bad foot.

I stepped out of the bathroom, I had gotten lost in my thoughts again.

"I'm here" I grumbled, It was quite nice getting lost in thought.

I trudged my way back to the group when-

'Your posture is horrible! Fix it, you don't want to get a bad reputation think of the rumours! Sasuke-kun might hear them and then-!'

'Ugh why did you have to pop up now! The writer of this story just has to choose the wrong moments!'

'Wha-? What writer...?'

'Sasuke is a little emo kid and how do you know about him anyways? We are still in the first part of the Academy arc?'

'What are all these references? Academy arc? Part one? Writer??'

'Let's just say that you shouldn't know about him yet because you're only starting the academy' I massaged the bridge of my nose. If this keeps up I might end up with the same stress lines as Itachi.... (Not foreshadowing.... Or is it?)

"This is such a filler episode!" I groaned. I was grumpily following the guide minding my own business when someone elbowed me in the ribs. I spinned on my heel only to come face to face with the purple haired gremlin.

"Oh, it's you" I suddenly went from 1-40, I did not want to deal with this little brat any longer so I should just pull the weed by the root before it becomes a bigger problem.

"Is that all you're going to say to me? At least thank me for being gracious on your punishment, like you always do" she smirked, I smiled at her.

.

.

.

"Nope!" I grinned at her, If I'm going to do something today is the day. My eyes narrowed at her and I gave her a malicious smile.

"Meet me behind the main building like you always do A-m-i" I drew out her name for added effect before ridding myself of that awful disposition. Skipping off I turned my head and gave her one last bright smile.

I stopped at Shikamaru's side, Choji was right next to him as always eating a bag of the best flavour of chips: All dressed, I gasped and moved next to Choji's side.

"Are those all dressed?!"

.

.

.

"Well, yeah of course" He munched on more, my mouth was watering and I skipped breakfast and my bento was in a cubby somewhere.

"Can I have some?" I smiled and stuck my tongue out at Shikamaru when Choji agreed.

"Best flavour everrrr" I raved about all dressed until we were split into classes, As the plot says I was put in Konoha 12's class.

The rest of the day seemed to pass in a blur, I was getting ready for the match after school.

Civilian vs Civilian but this little girl has a couple of tricks up her sleeve, Ami wouldn't know what hit her.

I strut confidently behind the school, Teachers already left and it was almost dark, The sun starting to hide behind the mountains that protected west of Konoha.

"Hah, She's waaay too weak, she probably got scared and ran home!" A group of girls laughed, I could not detect chakra signatures yet but I took a guess that there were 3.

.

.

.

Sakura had bolted to Ami, She got in a fighting stance and waited for Ami to come first.

"Stay back, Don't attack until I say so, Got it?!" Ami yelled at the girls.The purple haired girl immediately ran to Sakura getting into her arms length when the pinkette snapped her left arm out, her small fist landed lightly on Ami's cheek.

JAB

That light punch had left the taller girl laughing

"HAH you think you could easily beat me by such a lousy pun-"

The pinkette took that chance to strike her arm out, she twisted her legs and waist and let momentum do the work.

PUNCH

Ami's eyes widened when the second punch hit, this time without mercy. She fell back and hit her head on something, was it a rock? Ami couldn't tell. Everything was feeling fuzzy, She couldn't have been beaten by a weakling like her!?

"G-get her" Ami had managed before she passed out.

The two other girls ran to her like abnormal titans. They were throwing rocks at me, Nothing Sakura couldn't handle considering that they were only 6 years old.

COOL OUTRO

"Never doubt your enemy even once. Like Ami you will also be beaten just because you like to run your mouth" She smirked before shunshining to her room.

[First person]

I was exhausted, I refused to use Chakra on them but I did need an escape didn't I? Using the Shunshin technique took a lot out of me, I may have trained for a while but I was still civilian. I'm lucky I can even shunshin at all, some civilian Chunin can't do it due to low chakra reserves.

"I'll have to start meditating more.... Open Chakra pathways..... Hyuga?..... FUINJUTSU" I yelled, How could I be so stupid to forget that Fuinjutsu can do basically everything.

And that is how I dedicated myself to learning seals from only the best.

______________________________

Here is the description on the Eyes of Truth.

ALSO there will be one change to Sakura's lineage sooo stay tuned!

_______________________