Chapter 3: Meeting pineapple head

||A/N|| Hello bumblebees sorry for the wait! I have been itching to write more chapters for you guys but sometimes it's hard enough to juggle school and work. Don't worry new chapters are coming every week hopefully. (Sorry for the time skip :c )||

__________________________________________________________

Time.

It's the most important thing in the world, you can't seem to get enough of it.

Time can pass by either slow or fast, it's just how you view things, I don't quite understand it yet since it seemed obsolete in the void.

It's been quite a while but seemingly so for others 2 years would fly by fast.

I have been lightly training. Most of the training was finding my chakra, meditating or learning the basics. I wanted to be around genin range before the academy, I never liked school.

Even if we are learning how to be shinobi, nothing could sugarcoat school.

Money or food bribes could get me to look like I am enjoying it but It simply isn't fun, quite boring actually.

I have this rule: Have fun no matter what, Life is waaaaay too short to not enjoy yourself.

So when my mother woke me up at 7:00 in the morning I was far from happy, I was given a nice bento lunch and sent off to that wretched building.

At least I get to meet all the characters, I can only slightly remember wanting to meet the people who voiced the characters.

I stepped out the door into the crisp morning air, the slight breeze causing my bangs to flow to the sides of my face.

Maybe I should cut myself proper bangs along with growing my hair out of course.

I would not grow my hair for something as trivial as an emo kid, I wanted to look like a goddess while weaponizing it in a way no one would have ever thought. Maybe some poison ninja wire would feel like hair to me but if someone else grabbed it, their hand would start burning badly of course it would go away with the cream like antidote.

I was so lost in thought I didn't see the brunette in front of me, I bumped into the stranger and was abruptly disturbed from my thoughts.

"Sorry" I blurted, I blinked a couple of times trying to remember what I was doing.

I was at the academy already.

'Oh right' I frowned, this place was technically a great place to learn to be a ninja but in all honesty the teachers will only really be paying attention to the clan kids, civilians have a low chance of ever becoming a shinobi anyways.

The teachers never expected the civilian children to amount to much so their teaching method was a mix of favouritism and sucking up to the clans.

Example: Kakashi only paid attention to Sasuke because he was an Uchiha

I was snapped out of my thoughts again when a voice had woken me out of my thoughts.

"You're here really early" The brunette turned around, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"You're early as well" I quickly shot back, I did not bother to hide the irritation laced into my voice.

I had such great ideas and yet one simple sentence and they all flew out the window.

A trait I am 100% sure was carried on from another life at some point in time.

"Ah"

My eye twitched. That monosyllable sound reminded me of that one emo Uchiha.

"Whatever... Pineapple head" I opened the door to the academy and grumped my way to a random classroom. Hopefully it was the right classroom.

"That's the wrong one" Shikamaru called out, I groaned and trudged my way to the class Shikamaru was in 'Follow the genius'

________________________

Sorry for the short chapter school + work bleh

________________________