38.2

"Min Hui, you're thinking wrong. To whom Bai'an sells to is very important! We have to walk with people who admire us, otherwise we won't be able to go far, and we might even fight."

   Min Hui's phone vibrated , She picked it up and looked at it, and said, "I have to go, he is urging me to work."

    ***

    This busy job lasted until eleven o'clock in the evening. Min Hui originally planned to leave work early at four o'clock in the afternoon and go to the hospital to see Su Quan. When they arrived at the ward, Su Quan was already asleep, Xin Qi was not in the room, and only one nurse was making rounds.

    The hospital originally only allowed one parent to stay with him, but Xin Qi got a temporary access card for himself. He stayed with the child every day and became familiar with the medical staff.

   The nurses saw that he was also "Su Quan's  Daddy", "Quanquan Daddy" screaming.

    "Xiao Qin, how is Su Quan today?" Min Hui asked.

    "It's fine, everything is normal."

    The nurse said, "His father has been by his side, and he is quite conscientious when he sees me asking this and that."

   " His father?" Min Hui was stunned for a moment, because Zhou Ru Ji often Come over, so he asked, "Which father?"

    "The new one."

    The nurses in the inpatient department all recognized Zhou Ru Ji, knew that she was Zhou Ru Ji's ex-wife, and always thought that Su Quan was their son. Now a new Xin Qi came suddenly, who claimed to be Su Quan's biological father, but had a cold relationship with Min Hui, and immediately became the number one gossip in the inpatient department.

    In particular, Xin Qi did this again: a chef came in for a while, and an assistant came in for a while. Su Quan's ward was filled with all kinds of delicacies and toys—as if he was announcing to the world that he was his real father.

    "Where's Xin Qi?" Min Hui asked.

    "In the activity room."

    "Didn't the activity room close at ten o'clock?"

  "  He went to ask for a key, saying that he was with the child during the day, and he had to work when the child fell asleep."

    Min Hui smiled and said, "He can work in the ward." That's what she did herself. She accompanied Su Quan while writing the program. No one disturbed her in the middle of the night, and her efficiency was quite high.

    "It's a conference call, I'm afraid to wake up the children."

    Xiao Qin said, "He is in the activity room at this time every day, because it happens to be in the morning in North America."

    The activity room is at the other end of the corridor, and there are several sets of canvas sofas inside. , there is a 60-inch color TV hanging on the east wall, and Min Hui seldom goes there because it is too noisy.

    As soon as she walked to the door, there was a sudden "bang", and she doesn't know what it was that fell heavily on the ground. 

   Min Hui hurriedly opened the door, and saw Xin Qi pacing up and down on the ground, his face flushed, as if he had just lost his temper.

    Looking around again, there was no one else, and he didn't know who he was angry with.

    On the floor was his laptop.

    Min Hui picked it up and put it on the table, and asked softly, "What's wrong?"

    "It's nothing." Xin Qi was still walking back and forth in front of her, muttering to himself as he walked.