13.1-Confession

Half an hour later, Xin Qi and Min Hui finally took Tong Minghao back to the hospital. After an examination, the doctor said that it might be because they met a stranger, and the patient became nervous and suddenly became ill. They asked them to stay in the guest house for a few more days and try to get acquainted with Tong Minghao.

    "Then when can he leave the hospital?" Min Hui asked.

    "It depends on the progress of the disease." The doctor thought she was concerned about the cost. "Since you have paid the arrears, the hospital doesn't mind letting him stay for a while."

    A period of time... how long? Min Hui was a little worried.

    After all, this is not a home. After paying 27,000 yuan for hospitalization, Min Hui has already handed over all her savings, and if she lives any longer, she may have to borrow money from Xin Qi.

    When going out, Xin Qi went to the bathroom first, the doctor looked at Min Hui, suddenly coughed and said, "Does he have a heart attack?"

    Min Hui was startled for a moment, then nodded.

    "When I entered the door just now, his lips were purple."

    "...It was congenital."

    "Then you have to be careful, don't do any strenuous exercise."

    "What kind of exercise is considered strenuous exercise?" "

    "Sprinting, swimming, Boxing——"

    "  ..."

    The doctor didn't say anything more, and Min Hui's heart began to feel anxious again, feeling that Xin Qi's heart was a time bomb, and he was now a bomb disposal expert, and if he made a mistake, he would be in front of her explode.

    Seeing Xin Qi when she went out, his lips turned purple. She didn't know whether it was her inexperience or an illusion in her heart. Min Hui felt that the purple was so bright that he seemed to have put on lipstick. The appearance of a vampire in Twilight.

    "Are you okay?"

    "What could be the matter?"

    "The doctor advises you not to exercise strenuously."

    He didn't pick up the words at all, and grabbed her shoulders, "Go, go to my room and eat cantaloupe."

   "Brother, at least take a bath before eating?" Min Hui pointed to the black mud print on the shirt.

    The two looked at each other and smiled. The weather was too hot, and the wet clothes had been dried by the heat on the way back, leaving only the smell of aquatic plants and dead fish on the body.

    "When you say that, I start to itch all over." He blinked, "Then, see you later."

   After that, he kissed her on the face. A nurse happened to pass by, and when she saw the two making out, she covered her mouth and smiled.

   Min Hui glared at him, and he took her fingers into his mouth and bit them: "I really want to eat them..."

    "Can you be more careful in public?"

    "Does that mean that you don't have to pay attention in private Huh? Tian Tian, so sweet and sweet Baby?"

   Min Hui couldn't laugh or cry as she walked and teased all the way.

    Going back to the room and entering the bathroom to turn on the hot water, Min Hui's anxiety started to flare up again.

    Nervously, she applied body wash over and over again, washed her face and hair repeatedly, and murmured Su Tian's name.