24.2

It's a mix.

    "They already have boyfriends, why don't they move? " 

    " I want to move, but I haven't found a suitable one. Firstly, the surrounding environment is good, the facilities are good, and it is close to the hospital, and secondly, she does not live here. Another thing, I want to meet them every day, so that they will think of one thing when they see me: the down payment has not been repaid. This is not my own money, but also my parents' money. "

    Min Hui "puchi" laughed: "So you just stay here to collect money?" 

    "Yes." Zhou Ru Ji said, "We will move out immediately when we get the big house in the hospital. If you feel uncomfortable, you can move now and find a house to make the transition."

    "Then don't move it for now, I'm too lazy to change it, what a hassle. " 

   She didn't expect to be so lazy for four years, until her son Su Quan was born, and until she broke up with Zhou Ru Ji, Min Hui didn't live in the big house allocated by the hospital. It's not that she didn't get it, but that Tianrun Community is far away from Bin Cheng University. The affiliated hospital has seven more stops, so it is not far to drive, but that street is a well-known congested section in the city, so it is very inconvenient to commute to and from work. Moreover, Su Quan was born with congenital mitral valve insufficiency, central Quantitative reflux. Because he is too young and has no symptoms, the doctor suggested not to rush for surgery, and wait until he grows up.

    After all, he is a sick child, and Min Hui is very worried, and there is no old man to help. For her, most of the work is done at home. Fortunately, Zhou Ru Ji is a doctor. Su Quan can immediately judge whether it is serious or not and whether he needs to be sent to the hospital if he feels unwell. Can answer immediately. In addition, the kindergarten affiliated to Ben Cheng University is one of the best kindergartens in the city. It is located near the east gate of the hospital and is very close to Bai An Technology. Only the children of faculty and staff who are established by the university are eligible to apply. For Because of the convenience of commuting to and from work and picking up the children, Zhou Ru Ji rented out the welfare housing allocated to him, and used the rent to subsidize the rent of Ivy Garden.

    In the first three years, the family of three lived a peaceful and busy life. Both Zhou Ru Ji and Min Hui are the backbone of their respective units, they are basically busy with their own business, and they only get together when they go to bed at night. The children are too young to stay close, they can’t watch movies, karaoke, or travel... In their free time, they spend most of their free time going to the park, going to restaurants, or taking Su Quan to his favorite children’s playground to play.

    Su Quan is a beautiful and shy boy, quiet, attentive, loves to play with Lego, and loves to watch "Little Einstein". He started talking very late, so that Zhou Ru Ji suspected that he had autism, and after sending him for various examinations, he found that his mind was completely normal. After a while, Su Quan suddenly started talking, and what he said was a whole sentence. For a while, he was very chatty...

    Min Hui never told Ru Ji that there are two people close to her in this world: one is the deceased Su Tian, ​​and the other is Su Quan's biological father Xin Qi. She would often think of them, dream of them, and even hear them talking to each other in hallucinations.

    It reminded her of what she had unwittingly gained and what she had destroyed.

    She felt that she had nothing to repay and could only live a better life.

    As for Su Quan, in the depths of her heart, she and herself were separated by a white mist, so they couldn't see each other clearly. This cool boy seemed to be a spy sent by Su Tian to her side, and spent most of the time silently observing her. He called her "Mom", but there was an inexplicable alienation in his tone.