29.2

Min Hui didn't dare to call for help, and was confused for a while, so she knelt down and begged for mercy: "Brother Shao! Brother Shao! If you have something to say, do you want the two hundred thousand? I have it, I have it! I'll give it to you right away! Mobile phone transfer! Please, don’t hit my son!”

    “Damn it, last time Chen Jia Jun almost strangled me to death, you just want to settle it for 200,000 yuan? There’s no way! Don’t touch your pockets, don’t open your phone, you want to mess up Believe it or not, I'll kill him!"

   Brother Shao grabbed Su Quan in his hand and shook him vigorously, "I have investigated you, you are the director of the company, and your son has a heart attack."

    Su Quan was probably woken up by his shaking, and immediately cried. Min Hui was trembling with anxiety, and said in a trembling voice: "I won't move, I won't move! Don't hurt my son, I can do whatever you want."

      "Throw your phone over here."

    Min Hui took out the phone and threw it over.

    "Power-on password."

    "1679."

    "I want one million, you say, I. Operate."

     Brother Shao threw Su Quan to the subordinates next to him, took Min Hui's mobile phone, and skillfully clicked on it.

    "Brother Shao, 200,000 is the maximum limit for mobile phone transfers. I will give you the rest of the money tomorrow, and I will do what I say. Please be sure to raise your hand—"

    Min Hui was anxious and afraid, her chest was congested, and she couldn't help crying Live to roll out of the eye socket. 

    Although her income is not low, her daily expenses are also very economical. After all, her working life is too short, and there is no one million in her account. She thought that if she asked Cao Mu or Zhou Ru Ji to borrow it, she should be able to borrow it.

    "Then transfer 200,000 first, and tell me the payment password."

    Min Hui was about to open her mouth, when she suddenly heard the sound of a thundering motor behind her, and when she turned around, she saw Chen Jia Jun riding an electric donkey towards Brother Shao at full speed!

    His eyes were already red, and there was a desperate expression on his face.

  Everyone retreated and avoided. Seeing that he was about to rush forward, Chen Jia Jun slammed on the brakes, jumped out of the car, picked up a brick on the ground and threw it at Brother Shao's head.

    The gangsters saw him approaching aggressively, and two passers-by who heard the movement not far away also came over. Brother Shao was afraid of being photographed, so he blew a whistle. The gangster threw Su Quan on the ground, turned around and ran away. After a while, he disappeared without a trace.

    "Quan Quan!"

    Min Hui rushed over and hugged Su Quan in his arms. His lips and fingertips had turned black, his skin was gray, and his face was so transparent that the blue blood vessels on it could be seen. He hummed weakly, covered his chest with his hands, opened his mouth wide and took a few quick breaths, then suddenly closed his eyes and passed out...

    Jia Jun had never seen such a formation before, and was stunned.

    "Call an ambulance!" Min Hui stood up holding the child and rushed forward.

    "It's too late," Jia Jun helped the eDonkey from the ground, "The hospital is just ahead, get in the car, and I'll take you there."

    Min Hui hugged Su Quan and sat on the back seat of the eDonkey, Jia Jun took the mother and child, He rushed to the hospital at full speed.