Chapter 15

The next morning , Waleeda woke up very early as advised by her mother .  She bath , prayed and dressed up in a white gown , the gown is fitted with some minor  designs on it .
It's among the clothes being gifted  to her by Khadijah. She tied the matching white scarf and went out of her room .

Fortunately for her , she could still remember the  direction to go downstairs.  Waleeda reached the large  kitchen after minutes of walk .  They're already some maids working in the kitchen . Remembering Kamil's warning about the maids made her to quickly leave the kitchen and went to the parlor.

She saw Khalil sitting down with his eyes glued to the wide screen of the Television. She walked and sat beside him .
"Hey ! " Waleeda said and that's when the kid realized that there's someone sitting beside him .

"Hi.." He replied with a small smile .

"Can you show me where Mama's room is ? " Waleeda asked , she knows Muhsin has already left the house to god-knows-where so she didn't care to ask about him .

Khalil now turned his full attention towards her "Alright..let's go "

They both walked until they reached Khadijah's room , Waleeda was about to knock but Khalil just opened the door straight away . Khadijah was on her bed pressing her phone when they entered.

  Waleeda and Khalil greeted and Khadijah replied with a wide smile . She later left the room with Khalil beside her .

  "Khalil..you know you're a good boy right ? " Waleeda asked after sitting down on the sofa in one of the parlor downstairs.

"Hundred percent and I'm a gentleman.." Khalil replied and carried the remote of the decoder .

"Next time , knock before you enter somebody's room , that's how gentlemen act " Waleeda said with a serious face .

  "But why ? " Khalil asked forming a small frown.

"The person in the room might be doing something private so you have to knock " Waleeda answered.

"Something private like ? I don't do any private things in my room Aunt Waleeda " Khalil said .

   "Never mind, just knock all the time " Waleeda replied and Khalil nodded assuringly.

After some minutes, they all gathered in the large dining room to eat breakfast . Waleeda sat down beside Kamil while Khalil sat opposite her and then Khadijah's sitting opposite an empty chair lacking the presence of Muhsin .

They were all eating their breakfast when a very loud knock was heard on the door .A very loud noise that made everyone to stop eating their food due to the disturbance caused by the noise .

"Zakir! Zakir! " Khadijah shouted trying to call one of the maids to go and check who the person knocking is , but their quarters is too fat so they could barely hear her .

"Khalil , go and check " Khadijah said to Khalil who then dropped his soon to go and check but Waleeda stopped him and said "it's fine ..I'll go and check "

"No Waleeda please sit " Khadijah said .

"No ..it's fine , I've finished eating anyways " She replied with a small smile .

Waleeda left the dining room and walked to the door . Waleeda opened the door and was rooted in a spot due to the beauty that's standing infront of her now .

Though the girl's beauty is definitely not more than Waleeda's natural  beauty but still she's indeed beautiful. The woman's a brown skinned , she has a blue straight gown on and her facial features are so stunning that it can capture anyones attention .

"Who's there Waleeda? ". Khadijah asked as she walk towards the door when she noticed that Waleeda didn't return . Khadijah's dark eyes widen in shock .

"Hibbatullah ! " Came  Khadijah's next words .

______
Vote
Comment
Share