Chapter 41

Waleeda was shocked , the fact that he already had the ring prepared amazed her , she just sat there with her mouth agape in shock of what she's seeing right now. She didn't even know the time she started dropping tears from her eyes.

"But I'm already married to you silly." Waleeda said wiping her tears before it's stain her cloth .

  "I know ..I know ..But the first one was an arranged marriage but this one is different, this one is a love marriage. " Kamil said still holding out the circle shaped diamond ring for Waleeda hoping she'll not reject it .

"You tried ...but you're supposed to show this to me when we are at home not in a car. " Waleeda said to Kamil who could only roll his eyes .

"C'mon , I had to check youtube videos on the best way to propose yet this is what you'll say . " Kamil said to Waleeda remembering how he spent hours searching for this on the internet since he's not really experienced at this . Getting the best diamond ring was quite easy , he just made a call to the ring seller and bought it .

"Of course I will re-marry you ! " Waleeda stretched out her hand for him to put the diamond ring on which he easily did with no struggles since the ring fitted her finger quite well .

Waleeda turned to stare at the ring that's shining on her ring finger as Kamil starts to drive the car out of the house. She was sure that the rest of her life will finally go well now and even if there'll be problem she won't face it alone. She has Kamil .

Waleeda stayed quiet throughout the drive back home mainly only looking at the ring on her finger as if it'll disappear at any time and turn into a rare dream . She didn't raise her head from the ring until when they reached home .

Waleeda did t even realize that Kamil has already parked the car in the parking lot and is Waiting for her to exit .
"Waleelee , if you really like diamonds rings like this then I'll get you more . " Kamil said to Waleeda alarming her that they've arrived .

"I don't mind wether it's diamond ring or any ring , it should just be given with love. " Waleeda replied before stepping out of the car together with Kamil .

Waleeda and Kamil were walking back into the house side by side . "How do you feel now ? Is there any pain in your eye ? " Waleeda turned to ask him while he just shook his head indicating a no .

"Emotionally I feel relieved , relieved that I can finally be working together with my father in the company. " Kamil responded as they keep making their way into the house .

Waleeda and Kamil reached the living room to join whatever the family members are discussing yet what they saw in the living room confused them .
Waleeda was confounded when she set her eyes on Hibbatullah sitting on the carpeted floor as the other family members surrounded her .

"What's happening Mama ? " Kamil , who's just as confused asked Khadijah while moving closer to get a better view of the situation.

Waleeda moved to stand near Kamil watching Hibbatullah seated on the floor like an immobile that can't walk . Her hands were spread out at it she's trying to touch something she couldn't see .

"Kamil ... I can't see Kamil ... Kamil I can't see . " Hibbatullah cried out spreading out her hand to reach out for Kamil that just stood frozen in a spot beside Waleeda with a confused expression plastered on his face .

Waleeda could see the confused expression on Kamil's face , he looked hurt , he did not want this to happen to someone else because he knows the pain , and definitely not someone he used to love . Waleeda thought Kamil will run to wrap his arms around Hibbatullah yet what he did next came as a shock .

He simply entwined his fingers with Waleeda's fingers pulling her out of the living room to the stairs , he didn't want to view that scene there , he didn't want to see anyone going through a similar pain that he went through.

Kamil entered his room with Waleeda following behind and that's when she actually took notice of the structure of the room . It has white painted walls with a high ceiling that even Kamil's tall height can't reach .

His bed is also white in color , all the furnitures in his room are pure white in color and it all maintains it's color since maids enter everyday to clean when he's out including Waleeda.

Kamil walked to sit by the edge of his bed covering his face with his palm distressingly , it's so obvious that he didn't like what he saw . 

"Kamil.." Waleeda called out walking to sit beside him on the bed , she tried to remove his palm from his face so as she can see his facial expression . 

"Are you ..fine ? " Waleeda asked after she has managed to remove his palm from his face , he looked nearly the same , the only difference was the hurt expression that's on his face right now .

"I'm fine ...I can see Waleelee , I'm fine. " Kamil responded turning to look at Waleeda's face so as to reassure her .

"You can see but Hibbatullah can not .." Waleeda responded stating the problem , she knows this is not what Kamil wanted , his heart is too pure that he will never want for someone to feel a similar pain that he went through , even when that person betrayed him .

"Everything happens for the best . " Kamil responded finally putting a genuine smile on his face , a smile that can melts one's heart.

"May Allah keep you smiling Kamil . " Waleeda said wrapping her arms around Kamil in a hugging gesture which he gladly returned by hugging her back .

________________________________
Author : Thanks for reading SEE .
Pls do vote , comment and Share .
Pls check out my other stories : MIGRATION , HEART SHADES AND MIXED ACADÉMIE.

For those interested in duas then check out : DIALY DEEN .

Thanks 🤍