Chapter 14

This chapter is super short

Waleeda was taken to her new home now  by the Muhsins' family , the Muhsin's mansion was decorated in a much nicer way than it normally looks .

The room she's in now is so much bigger than her own room at home .  All the furnitures are shiny golden in color including the large queen sized  bed that Waleeda is sitting on .

Waleeda got up , bath ,performed an ablution and changed into her dark green pyjamas  before praying the last prayer of the day .

She carried her phone and logged into her instagram account, the wedding pictures that her mother posted has millions of likes.
'Probably family members and well wishers that liked it ' she thought.

She was using her phone when Kamil entered the room still in his wedding kaftan .He silently carried some cloths from the large golden wardrobe and got out . It was after some minutes when he didn't return that Waleeda realized that Kamil has another room in the house .

She kept her phone aside and immediately went to bed after this stressful day , after all the celebrations she can finally rest , after all the cakes she had to force into her stomach , after all the 'congratulations' she heard today , after all the new faces that her eyes visioned , after being an official part of the Muhsins' family .

_____
Vote
Share
Comment