Chapter 20

"How about you just come let's go to the hospital now ? Prevention is better than cure " Kamil said  to Waleeda who then went to get her hair covering before stepping out of the house with him .

   Waleeda returned back and saw him waiting for her by the white door  that she's quite familiar with now .

She followed Kamil to the car parking area of the house ,  Kamil got into the driver's seat of his black Toyota Camry while Waleeda entered the passenger's seat .

  Kamil  started  driving the car skillfully like he's already used to it while Waleeda watched slightly surprised at how skilled he seems to be when handling cars .

  They reached Cavendish hospital which is the hospital that is closest to the house . Kamil found his way into the hospital very easily which made it obvious to Waleeda that he has been here before.

Waleeda followed him inside the hospital that looks more like a mansion than a hospital with its tall building and quiet atmosphere.

They quietly stepped into the reception of the hospital and  was asked to wait till it's their turn to see the doctor but Kamil rejected the idea by saying "Tell the doctor that Kamil is here and I can't wait ."  Kamil said  to the receptionist .

The receptionist left to convey the message and returned shortly after . The receptionist returned back with the doctor beside her , the doctor looks like around Kamil's age mate . Though he has a darker skin shade than him .

The doctor hugged Kamil like a long lost friend .
"Kamil ! " The doctor said as he released Kamil from the hug as the two continue to talk casually .

Kamil and Waleeda entered the doctors office and began to explain the situation. Waleeda was given drugs that can reduce the allergy effects.

Kamil and Waleeda exited the hospital after and were now in the car driving back home .

"Is he your friend ? The doctor ? " Waleeda asked as she noticed how familiar and comfortable they acted around each other .

"My cousin " Kamil replied .

"His name ? " Waleeda asked curiously.

"Fardan " Kamil replied.

Kamil drove around fast so they reached home earlier than expected . Waleeda and Kamil got out of the car and went back inside the inner part of the large house .

Waleeda went straight to her room and quickly laid on her bed to sleep when she heard a sound of someone opening the door of her room . Opon opening her eyes , she saw Kamil "Get up and take your medicine " Kamil said as he settles on the black couch in the room .

"I will take it ." Waleeda said hoping he'll go out and leave her to sleep . Medicine isn't something she likes taking .

Kamil turned off the air conditioner making Waleeda to get up feeling that there's no more much coldness coming to her like before .

She reached out for the medicine as she took the medicine with water and swallowed it .
"Are you sure you've taken it ? " Kamil asked .

Waleeda nodded her head signifying a 'yes'. At the same time wondering why he's suddenly concerned.

"Open your mouth " Kamil said to Waleeda who then opened her mouth just so that he could leave .

Kamil saw that she has really taken it and that's when he left to his room .

"Like seriously I'm not a child " Waleeda mumbled to nobody in particular and dozed to sleep .

_____
Vote
Share
Comment