Chapter 8

It's kamil . She turned to face the handsome man that's busy speaking to Khalil , as if noticing her gaze , kamil turned to look at her eyes making her to  quickly turn to stare at the high ceiling of the parlor to avoid his gaze .
She could swear that he could see .

Khalil nodded his head in response to kamil's question . " How about ....giving you a free day for today only , but you have to be going for the rest of the days ?" Kamil asked again ,his voice so low that it was only vibration of his deep voice Waleeda could hear .

"Yes . " Khalil replied back now with a small willing smile on his cute face .

" Great ! That's more like my brother " kamil said to his younger brother who no longer held a frown rather smiled even more after being praised.

Khalil gave Kamil a tight hug and got up walking slowly and majestically out of the parlor like he usually does .

  Kamil now adjusted his sitting position before greeting all the elders present in the parlor.

" kamil ! How are you son ? " Abubakar asked kamil who then turned towards the direction of the voice to face Abubakar .

  "fine " he shortly replied Abubakar .

Waleeda couldn't believe what her eyes are seeing right now . Is a blind man not suppose to have his eyes closed !? But this one has open adorable brown eyes .

When she heard his voice that is so deep for the first time , she predicted that kamil probably looks like Muhsin who looks very matured but she was shocked to see a fairer photocopy of Khalil .Very cute with a matured voice

Even  though she couldn't see his hair due to the white cap he's wearing as if he is deliberately trying to cover his eyes and hair but his brown eyes are still a little bit visible under the cap .

"Can I speak to you ? " kamil turned to ask Waleeda as he turned to look at Waleeda as if he could see her .

Waleeda's heart jump every time those brown  eyes look at her but she quickly lowered her gaze as a way of showing morality , she nodded in response .

"Yes go on .... " she replied after nodding.
Kamil continued to stare at her with a slight frown before replying her .

" in private..." Kamil added.

For the whole time , the elders were just watching the situation infront of them but then  started giggling childishly when kamil said he wanted to speak to Waleeda in private as their mind's telling them something opposite Kamil's intentions .

He started walking towards a left corner , taking very slow steps with Waleeda following behind him like a tail . When they reached the wide and large glass balcony, kamil immediately recognized his best place of the house .

He stepped inside and touched the wall so as to know where he's going , kamil touched the white chair which he recognized from its physical structure, he sat down on it , pointed at the seat infront of him and said
"please sit .."

Waleeda sat down and turned her head to look outside so as to avoid his gaze .

  "Can you please stop looking at me ?" Waleeda asked a little bit confused as to whether he can see or not .

Kamil scoffed a bit before asking her " how much do you want ? " he asked Waleeda being so straightforward.

Waleeda couldn't believe her ears so she asked "what do you mean ? "

"How much do you want to leave and never return into my life again ? " kamil asked once again , this time around Waleeda was sure about what she heard him say .

She sighed and replied " Look, I don't want your money "

Kamil was shocked for a moment, among all the other girls that came she's the only one that didn't accept his offer . His mother has tried bringing girls to this house and he managed to make them disinterested just by giving them money which they all accepted yet this is the first time someone is rejecting it .

"You don't want money like the other girls ??" He asked  with an amused smile as if he didn't hear her properly.

She simply nodded in response . Kamil then continued "what do you want then ? "his voice coming out a little bit louder this time .

"To obey my parents and that's what I'm doing " Waleeda honestly replied .
Kamil slowly got up as he walked to the edge of the balcony and said "I don't want you to marry me just because you pity my condition"

Waleeda shook her head and said "No! You're misunderstanding me "  She doesn't understand why he said that , just his angelic beauty can make one to marry him .

Kamil turned to face her , he looked at her and firmly said "just know that you'll not get love in this marriage . "

"As long as I won't get hatred then I'm fine with not getting love " Waleeda replied in the same tone . "Moreover I was never looking for your love initially" she added.

________
Vote
Share
Comment