Chapter 39

The next day came into existence really fast leaving Waleeda with no other option but to drag her lazy body off the bed , she mumbled a prayer before dragging her body off the bed to the toilet .

Waleeda stayed in the large bath tub for more than thirty minutes almost dozing off while bathing , she got out brushed , performed an ablution before stepping out of the toilet to pray .

Waleeda picked out a purple flowing gown from her walk in closet which she put on , she prayed on her prayer mat for nearly the same thing , for Kamil's sight . Kamil's sight is the most important thing to her right now .

She folded her prayer mat placing it back on its usual place . It was only after she has carried her bag ready to go out for Skyline that she remembered she has no lectures today . She mumbled a curse under her breath before jumping back on her bed to pay back the sleep that she didn't get to do .

Waleeda was taking a nap when she heard a sound of someone opening her room's door making her to jerk awake alarmingly , but then saw that it was Kamil dressed in a plain green top and trousers entering her room with a bright morning smile on his face , a smile that says something has changed .

" Good morning. " Waleeda greeted sitting up on her bed so that her back is leaning on the bed board , she was quite confused when Kamil started laughing after sitting down beside her on the bed , she was even more confused when she noticed the sparkles in his bright brown eyes , and got even more confused when she noticed how brighter his smiles looks .

"What ? " Waleeda asked at the same time wondering why there seems to be some changes in his eyes , because his brown eyes looks brighter and even more beautiful than before .

"Your hair.." Kamil said still chuckling while pointing at Waleeda's hair , she touched her hair and then realized that the hair is up flying through different directions . What confused Waleeda the most was how he was able to see her hair when it's morning.

"Kamil.. y-you can see ? " Waleeda asked in a hopeful tone with her eyes already tearing up as it's already filled with tears that'll fall upon just blinking once.

Kamil could only give her a smile in response, he himself doesn't know how , just as he woke up in the morning he could surprisingly see , he had to look at himself in the mirror for hours to believe it's not a dream .

"Kamil you can see ! " Waleeda jumped on him giving him a very tight hug as she wrapped her arms around his neck , tears of joy falling from her eyes .

"Waleelee I can see . " Kamil responded hugging her back not minding how her tears are wetting his cloths , even he cried when he saw that he could see , the tears were uncontrollable . It just had to fall .

Waleeda stayed with her arms around him for minutes , she couldn't even explain how merry , elated , delighted and joyful she's feeling right now , she could never imagine that this will happen , the day her husband will starts to see in the daylight just like other normal human beings .

"Waleelee . " Kamil called out patting Waleeda's back with his palm to stop her from crying yet she couldn't stop her tears that seems to be overflowing completely wetting Kamil's top .

"I'm fine now ...stop crying, I'm fine . " Kamil said still patting her back with his palm .

Waleeda pulled from the hug back after what feels like hours of crying , her eyes now swollen due to the fallen tears .  "But ...how ? " Waleeda asked wondering he he starts to see .

"I myself don't know how wallahi , I just woke up and ..was seeing just fine . " Kamil said to Waleeda honestly .

" Alhamdulillah . Let's go and tell the family . I can't wait to see their reactions. " Waleeda said quickly covering her hair before pulling Kamil's arm towards the door with a wide smile on her face .

Kamil checked his Rolex wrist watch to see that it's 10:50Am , he quietly walked beside Waleeda finally feeling normal as they walked down the stairs .

Waleeda knew that the family are in the living room due to the noise she was hearing from there so she walked to the living room with Kamil .

All eyes were on the couples when they entered the living room , there were both males and females relatives discussing in the living room after they had finished their breakfast without Waleeda and Kamil since they are fasting.

Waleeda moved towards Khadijah to reveal the good news "Mama Kamil can see . " Waleeda said to Khadijah managing to surprise all the people present in the living room as all eyes turned to stare at Kamil's brown eyes.

Waleeda watch as Khadijah pulled Kamil in to a motherly hug with teary eyes , she has never seen Khadijah crying before so it's definitely surprising to see her crying now . Khadijah pulled back from Kamil giving him a peck on his cheeks .

"Mama . I can see you now . " Kamil said wiping his mother's tears from her cheeks .

"This calls for a celebration in the event hall . " Karima said wiping the tears that were falling from her face after hearing that her grandson can see now .

  " Of course mother . " Muhsin said walking towards Kamil to give him a tight hug . Just after Muhsin's hug , Khalil jumped on his brother to hug him .

"Now you can finally be dropping me off at school. " Khalil said still hugging Kamil with huge teary eyes . Eyes that are too cute to even stare at .

"Of course. " Kamil replied his brother before walking to sit down beside Arafat on the couch while Waleeda sat down beside Aunt Aisha on the opposite couch .

"Finally the event hall will be used after years of being abandoned . " Muhsin said to the family members in general . The event hall has not been used for a long time now , not that there was no any event to celebrate but the happiness was not there due to Kamil's gone sight but now that it's back , that brings back the happiness too .

"Thank you Aunt Waleeda . " Khalil said standing in front of Waleeda , his brown top wet with tears .

"All of us should thank God Khalil not me .." Waleeda replied holding Khalil's hand on hers .

"There's something I need to say.." Khalil said out loud for everyone to hear , after gaining all the relatives attention he started speaking.

"A day before Aunt Waleeda came to this house to see Ya Kamil , I had a dream .... I saw this strange man and ... and .. he was telling me that Aunt Waleeda will the light of the house , that she ... she'll be the light of Ya Kamil's eyes . He said Ya Kamil ... that ya Kamil will improve a lot when he marry her ...and that's why I'd always wanted Aunt Waleeda to marry Ya Kamil . " Khalil said to his family that listened to him with keen attention .

"It's all God . " Waleeda said again not wanting people to think she's someone special  .

"God helps us through someone and God helped ya Kamil through you Aunt Waleeda. " Khalil said suddenly breaking into more tears that Khadijah had to hug him to so as to stop him from crying . Tears will never stop today , tears of joy .

_______________________________
This is so far the best chapter I've written hoo....right ?
________________________________
Author : THANKS FOR READING SEE .
Pls do vote , comment and share .
Pls check out my other stories : MIGRATION , HEART SHADES AND MIXED ACADÉMIE .

For those interested in duas then check out DIALY DEEN .

Thanks 🤍