Chapter 40

Kamil got up from the couch he was sitting on and walked to where Waleeda is seated suddenly engulfing her into a hug in front of literally all his relatives present and all you could hear was a collective "Awnnnnnn." Coming from their mouths at the same time .

"I'll forever be grateful to you Waleelee . " Kamil said to Waleeda with arms securely around her waist while she had to tip toe to hug him back due to his tall height .
"Forever.." Kamil added .

"Release me and stop hugging me in front of your family members. " Waleeda said trying to push Kamil as her haya won't allow her to do this in front of other people yet he didn't even bulge .

"Answer my proposal first before I release you . Yes or No . " Kamil asked as he is too eager to hear her reply , it'll either be positive or negative yet he'll take it anyhow it is .

"Okay . Yes . " Waleeda replied and was glad when he instantly released her from the too-tight hug . Waleeda turned to see all eyes on her and Kamil making her cheeks to turn a shade of pink . The shy type indeed .

"So will you two break your fast now that Kamil has regained his sight ? " Khadijah asked kamil and Waleeda who then turned to look at each other as if asking for answers from each other .

"No we'll still continue Mama , at least for that one month. " Waleeda replied to Khadijah's question who gave them a wide smile pleased with the answer . They've started it so they'll finished it , not just to stop because they have now gotten what they're praying for .

"I have to go and tell the maids to start decorating the event hall . " Khadijah said before escaping towards the maids quarters to convey the information . The rest of the family members continue to talk and verbally celebrate Kamil's improvement.

"There's something I want to show you , come with me . " Kamil said to Waleeda pulling her arm towards the white exit door , Waleeda didn't protest rather she silently followed after him . She didn't realize that they were going out until they reached the parking lot .

Kamil walked towards a white benz that he has not been using even though it's rightfully owned by him . He entered the car making Waleeda to do the same at the same time wondering where he's taking her to .

Kamil started the engine of the car driving it out of the mansion , the feeling he's having right now is indescribable , the feeling of being able to see the morning sky , the feeling of finally being able to see after years of being deceived .

"Where are we going ? " Waleeda asked Kamil after he has started driving on the busy smooth road .

"You'll see . " Kamil replied leaving Waleeda in suspense , he continued to drive for at least thirty minutes before he parked the car to a stop in front of a large blue gate that Waleeda is unfamiliar with since she has never been here.

The gate was opened by a short middle aged gateman that was chewing something Waleeda couldn't really detect , she brought her attention back to the house when Kamil drove inside after the gate has been opened .

Kamil packed the car under a huge pawpaw tree situated in the house , Waleeda curiously got out of the car looking around the large surrounding of the three steps building at the same time wondering whose house they are in .

"Kamil whose house is this ? " Waleeda asked repairing her purple veil so as it won't fall of her head . Kamil didn't answer her rather gently dragged her into the house , Waleeda allowed herself to be pulled into the house , she gazed around the large living room that they are now in that's filled with new furnitures yet to be arranged in the house .

"Kamil whose house ? " Waleeda asked again , curiosity eating her up.

"For my in laws . " Kamil responded pulling Waleeda up the stairs while Waleeda nearly got a heart attack upon hearing his reply . A house for her parents .

"My parents ? " Waleeda asked continuing to look around the huge house with Kamil .

"Of course, which other in laws do I have Waleelee . " Kamil replied dragging Waleeda to the second step of the building .

"Thank you . " Waleeda said to Kamil trying her best not to be overexcited due to the good news she has been hearing today . First it was the news that Kamil's sight is back and he can finally see normally, and secondly this huge house he's giving her parents .

"I thank you more Waleelee . " Kamil responded as they casually continue to check out the house till they reached the third step that's also filled with furnitures that are yet to be arranged just like the first and second step .

Kamil later stepped out of the house with Waleeda by his side .

"the construction of the house has finished , what's remaining now is for them to arrange the furnitures in their respective places . " Kamil said to Waleeda matching towards his car .

Waleeda entered into the passenger's seat of the car while Kamil in the drivers seat . She's finally at ease now that her main prayers have been answered , kamil got his sight back which is something she'll never forget in her life . She'll probably never forget this day .

"Now...down to the hard part . " Kamil said pulling out a small box covered in a maroon fabric , Waleeda averted her gaze from Kamil to the small box he is holding .

Waleeda watch as he cleared his throat before he starts to speak "Maryam Waleeda Abubakar , will you marry me ? " Kamil asked opening the small box revealing a shiny diamond ring into view .

________________________________
Author : Thanks for reading SEE .
Pls do vote comments and share .
Pls check out my other stories : MIGRATION , HEART SHADES AND MIXED ACADÉMIE.

Thanks 🤍