Chapter 18

Waleeda and Hibbatullah were staring daggers at each other until when Hibbatullah turned and left into the direction that Waleeda presumed it to be the guest room corridor .

The next thing that Waleeda did was to go to Kamil's room , she needed to talk things out with him .

'How could he let Hibbatullah stay ! ' Waleeda thought as she makes her way to Kamil's room which she got informed was beside her room . How could he let the girl that once she betrayed him to stay .

Waleeda barged inside without caring to knock yet Kamil wasn't startled at all . He was still seated firmly on the edge of his king sized bed staring deeply into the soft saatva mattress of the large bed .

"I'm going to my father's house now. "Waleeda didn't know when she uttered those words out of her mouth yet it was as if her legs were in support of the statement because she stormed out of the room and went straight to her room.

Waleeda was packing her clothes seriously intending to leave when Kamil entered her room in slow steps . He managed to reach her side and  closed the rolling bag she opened.

"You can't be serious Waleeda " kamil said to Waleeda, his voice still sounding calm as his eyes stare into her eyes unbelievably , it was as if he doesn't want her to leave .

"Why will I stay when someone that's not even related to the family anyhow is staying in the house .Someone that even hugged my husband right in-front of me . " Waleeda replied and opened the bag again.

Kamil closed the bag again and   dragged Waleeda's wrist  , it was a little bit hard for him to find the couch in the room but after he did, he made her to sit still holding her hand .

"You need to calm down even though I don't know why you're acting like this ." Kamil said his expression remains neutral .

"what did she tell you ? What did you two discussed? " Waleeda asked in a much more calmer tone now that she's kind of relaxed .

" I believe that's not something you shouldn't worry about.." kamil replied hesitating to tell Waleeda about what they discussed.

" well, it involves my husband so I have the right to know! " Waleeda snapped not knowing why she's acting so wild . She is usually not like this .

"I'm not telling you that.." kamil replied still refusing to spill the beans .

" toh when you're ready to tell me meet me in my father's house." Waleeda replied and got up to continue packing but got dragged again .Waleeda was made to sit down again by kamil.

"I'll tell you but on one condition " Kamil said to his wife who is now having an unpleasant frown on her face .

"What's your condition? " Waleeda asked still slightly irritated about the whole situation.

"You have to go and put back those clothes you packed ." Kamil said while pointing at the bag  on the bed .

"Promise you'll tell me after I've done just that ! " Waleeda said more like in a question form waiting for a reply .

Kamil nodded confirming that he'll tell her .
Waleeda turned to do just that , she quietly rearranged her clothes back which took more than ten minutes to do .

Kamil was patient enough to let her finish . Waleeda sat down at the edge of the couch waiting for him to start speaking .

"She offered me a deal actually " Kamil said and rubbed his forehead tiredly indicating that he's dealing with much nowadays.

"Which deal is it that no one else can offer it if not that.." Waleeda asked pointing outside the door just after her sentence .

"She's getting me my eyes back if I let her stay here for as long as she wants " Kamil sighed after saying this .

"This means I can see in the day again after a long time Waleeda " Kamil continued with hope in his voice .

"So you don't believe that God can do just that ? " Waleeda asked still having a frown on her naturally pretty face .

"That's not the case .. of course I do believe. It's just that .." Kamil start to speak but didn't even know how to explain what he wants to voice out .

"Kamil , you can't see me now , but you were able to reach my room without any difficulty. It's as good as you can see me " Waleeda said trying to reassure her day-blind husband .

"You wouldn't know how it feels like , probably because you can see..in the day " Kamil replied .

Waleeda pouted  and turned her head to the opposite direction.
"So you still angry then ? " Kamil asked , not getting a reply made him to stand up and with the intention of leaving .

Kamil got up and left the room after making sure that she won't try to go home again . Kamil reached his own room and sat down at the edge of his bed .
"She looks like she can barely be angry but she can actually be this angry , what a troublesome wife I have ." Kamil mumbled to nobody in particular.

_______
🤍